Posts: 175 | Thanked: 201 times | Joined on Mar 2014 @ .LT
The driver works, i guess you just missed one line in the manual, just like I did Camera is poor, but after some playing can still take sharp pictures, like 1 out of 5. Camera was the main thing for me not to buy sfosx, but after i got X, just couldnt live with android. Btw, with proper thin back case, it looks and feels almost as good as N9 with original Nokia case, but of course, much bigger..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrm For This Useful Post:
I've just flashed a fresh install of Sailfish X. I tried to install Warehouse, but it fails. pkcon gives the error:
Code:
Problem: nothing provides libpackagekit-qt5.so.6 needed by harbour-warehouse-0.3-30.armv7hl
Is there a fix for this? I can't find anything on this thread.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 300 | Thanked: 962 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by wrm View Post
The driver works, i guess you just missed one line in the manual, just like I did Camera is poor, but after some playing can still take sharp pictures, like 1 out of 5. Camera was the main thing for me not to buy sfosx, but after i got X, just couldnt live with android. Btw, with proper thin back case, it looks and feels almost as good as N9 with original Nokia case, but of course, much bigger..
Camera works fine, reliable focus and white balance/ISO in 2.1.4.14. No issue whatsoever.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deprecated For This Useful Post:
Posts: 175 | Thanked: 201 times | Joined on Mar 2014 @ .LT
Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
I've just flashed a fresh install of Sailfish X. I tried to install Warehouse, but it fails.
Is there a fix for this? I can't find anything on this thread.
No, were is no fix AFAIK. Try Storeman app.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
cutespot doesn't work after update. Bluetooth doesn't connect like before. always too many regression bugs with sailfish. you get some and you lose some.

hope devolper have some time to fix it when he finds some free time.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Cutespot seems to be working for me, and my Pebble is connecting over bluetooth?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
Cutespot seems to be working for me, and my Pebble is connecting over bluetooth?
great!!!!! maybe if I shake the device a few times it will work again.

EDIT: No. Didn't work.

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-03-09 at 17:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 300 | Thanked: 962 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ USA
Regarding bluetooth on 2.1.4.14, Sailfish X, and Pebble... My first gen Pebble Steel still works beautifully. Sometimes bluetooth disconnects when both devices go into low power state, but it's only brief. I use this combo daily.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deprecated For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
great!!!!! maybe if I shake the device a few times it will work again.

EDIT: No. Didn't work.
Maybe you just did not shake it enough!

PS cutespot works flawlessly and I use it several times a week, pairing XperiaX via BT to either my Jabra or JBL headsets...

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Maybe you just did not shake it enough!

PS cutespot works flawlessly and I use it several times a week, pairing XperiaX via BT to either my Jabra or JBL headsets...
Probobly the case.
No sound, app won’t launch just trying to launch and then BOOM gone. Hope jolla solve this in the next update.

Probobly the uninstall/install will fix the applaunch but is that the way jolla do buissniess. Still dont have any sound over BT.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:

Tags
sailfish os, sony xperia x