This was originally mentioned another thread, but they're back

"mem15" gives 15% off.

They do ship to the US. You may have to call them to verify the credit card. And they ship registered so you will have to sign for it (or go to the post office to pick it up).

http://www.memorybits.co.uk/shop/mic...mplus23in/9078

It is a micro SD so you will need an adapter.

The 16GB is only class 2, but in practice I haven't noticed it being any slower in the Nokia. I've been getting 2.5-3 Mb/sec in a USB2 card reader on my laptop, and I haven't tried a benchmark, but that won't matter for listening to MP3s or much of the other ordinary stuff I use the storage for. (The internal flash is still there if you want fast).

I did have a problem in USB-host with the card reader, but the connection may have been loose and I can't blame the card unless I test it. It did seem to get warm during the mass copies.

Free shipping plus discount plus nice card reader (but not with Google check-out). And they have other items.

I haven't checked the exchange rate, but it was $85 charged to my card last week.

They also have 32gb full size:

http://www.memorybits.co.uk/shop/sd/...gosdh32g4/8757

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
tz1 - I use a Sandisk MobileMate card reader plugged into my Windows XP desktop. It will only read up to 2gb memory. What card reader do you use with your 16gb memory?

I got some cheap ones from meritline and dealextreme, but the one that is included with the 16G works. They also carry a SIM/flashcard reader. My mobile phone and evdo modem also have data card slots that work. So I guess any newer reader should work. I'm surprised the mobilemate doesn't read more.

And again. Through 11/5 the discount code is "xmas15ma"