Active Topics

Posts: 3,524 | Thanked: 2,958 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Delta Quadrant
I *love* the turn-the-phone-over-to-silence-an-incoming-call feature! Forgive me if this is a normal smartphone feature, but little usability features like this add polish to a solid device.

}:^)~

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 734 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Nomadic
Originally Posted by Capt'n Corrupt View Post
I *love* the turn-the-phone-over-to-silence-an-incoming-call feature! Forgive me if this is a normal smartphone feature, but little usability features like this add polish to a solid device.

We really need to get Maemo up to speed; Nokia and gesture design is a big thing that they've been doing for a while now. Here's some information about how that research is progressing: http://conversations.nokia.com/2009/...rch-in-london/

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by Capt'n Corrupt View Post

That was one of the features that excited me about the HTC HD2 - I was prepared to sacrifice it for the better n900... and then saw that nokia had includd it too! So I was chuffed to bits, too.

Tags
calendar, maemo5, n900