Notices

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Maad : it's not dead, we are running to deploy the update, to release the full source code and I have a big list of features fixes still going on it's just that we have problems on scanner / playback that demands more attention right now :/

BR

Marcelo
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
I just used Last.fm for the first time today. On the NIT, I'm using it through the Canola plug-in.

I'm getting a bug that was reported last year: after a few songs, it just stops playing. It makes it to the end of a song, and then I have to hit the Fast Forward (Next Song) button to get it to play the next song. Once it gets that way, I have to hit that button at the end of every song.

Has anyone found a cure for this?

Originally Posted by GeraldKo View Post
I just used Last.fm for the first time today. On the NIT, I'm using it through the Canola plug-in.

I'm getting a bug that was reported last year: after a few songs, it just stops playing. It makes it to the end of a song, and then I have to hit the Fast Forward (Next Song) button to get it to play the next song. Once it gets that way, I have to hit that button at the end of every song.

Has anyone found a cure for this?
Newbie question -- I have both Canola with the last.fm plugin installed, and vagalume with last.fm. Vagalume offers the ability to fire up my last.fm library that I built via the PC several months ago, but the Canola version doesn't seem to offer a way to play my last.fm library? I can log in via canola and search for artists and tags, but not my library. I can play my 'neighbours' libraries, but not mine.

Am I missing something in the Canola app, or is it just limited this way?

Thanks.

First let me say Canola2 has a very nice GUI and I want to thank you for creating it. Unfortunately I am having problems several problems.

lastfm- this is a problem mentioned at the beginning of this post. Selecting Play now results in finding the album cover and track info but i get an error mssg "an error has occured in your session. The server may be down.....or you may be experiencing network problems". This happens no matter the network I'm using.

How do I add stations to the internet radio? I read somewhere the http address should be an ip address and the it should be typed in as suck xxx.xx.xx.x\.pls Is this correct?

Flickr gives me "you are not logged in. Please switch to your browser and allow canola-flickr access to your flickr account. Logging in to Flickr via the browser results in the same error msg.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nokia N810 Maemo OS2008 Ver. 5.2008.43-7
canola2 2.0.0 beta 11
canola2last.fm plug in 0.1.2

Seeing only a few messages this year, does anyone know if it still works at all? I haven't used the plugin for a while and now it only throws me an "invalid URL" error. Is this because they discontinued the third-party device support?

can't log on to last-fm. When I try to type my username&passw it just takes me to contacts. o.O kinda hilarious
but still I'd appreciate help cos I'm wasting my subscribtion not being able to stream last-fm.

Cheers!

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Kent, UK
Originally Posted by keljuk View Post

can't log on to last-fm. When I try to type my username&passw it just takes me to contacts. o.O kinda hilarious
but still I'd appreciate help cos I'm wasting my subscribtion not being able to stream last-fm.

Cheers!
I have this problem too on my N900.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by testmatchspecial View Post
Talked to Canola guys and since they can't access Last.FM in Brazil anymore this plugin isn't being work on anymore. They did tell me someone could take it over if they wanted to.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ South-West UK
Originally Posted by testmatchspecial View Post
I've got the same issue.

I really hope someone takes this over as this would be a much appreciated add-on!

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by keljuk View Post

Cheers!
This issue isn't specific to the last-fm plugn as this occurs when a key is pressed from any menu.