Notices

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2016 @ Germany
Originally Posted by fravaccaro View Post
After the last update, the developer has been releasing some betas on the Telegram group (which makes sense) so, albeit there's no ETA, Dax is actively working on it.
Thanks for information! I hope there will be an update soon! It's a great app but the missing notifications are making it a little bit complicated

The Following User Says Thank You to NASDAQ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Italy
SailorGram 0.8 is in beta testing phase atm.
Testing is going well (there are only 3 blocker issues), so the next version should be released in early february.

The next update brings the daemon (which makes the notifications clickable), stickers, a performance boost and more.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dax For This Useful Post:
Wow great news!!!i'm waiting!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to neubauten84 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2016 @ Germany
Great news! That's the best thing about Communities: direct communication between dev and user! Great! Donation in coming!

Hope after update there is more stability. I had to delete harbour-sailorgram dir twice...

But great effort and keep it up! I'm absolutely excited about this app!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NASDAQ For This Useful Post:
Thanks

Yes, it should be more stable!
I have updated the client to the latest available library from Aseman which fixes some connection issues present in 0.73-5.

In fact, now the client is able to restore the connection to Telegram DCs automatically.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dax For This Useful Post:
Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
Originally Posted by Dax View Post
Thanks

Yes, it should be more stable!
I have updated the client to the latest available library from Aseman which fixes some connection issues present in 0.73-5.

In fact, now the client is able to restore the connection to Telegram DCs automatically.
Is it possible to be a beta tester for the next Sailorgram Version?

Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
Originally Posted by TemeV View Post
If here is some brave soul interested in Telepathy-Morse aka Telegram connection manager for Telepathy, I've now built everything needed for using it with Sailfish. RPMs are available in obs
http://repo.merproject.org/obs/home:...atest_armv7hl/ and sources in my github https://github.com/TemeV?tab=repositories

You have to install all the packages in that repo. If I've set requirements right enabling the repo and installing telepathy-morse should install all the other packages also. Morse requires TelepathyQt version 0.9.6.1 and it requires the rest of the packages.

Logging in with Morse doesn't work with Sailfish so I made a small app to fix that. Use Morse-login app to log in first and then you can start using Morse itself. Use mc-tool with command line to set up the account. Integration to accounts UI is also coming at some point.

Thank you for your work TemeV
As i understood, you are not interested anymore to develop telepathy-morse in the future?

Our friend Dax build a very good Sailorgram App, which i use everyday, but i think i would be better to integrate Telegram into the Jolla Messaging.
And we still need a running Telegram Client for N900 (Maemo) and N9 (Harmattan)...

Would be nice, if somebody would continue your work, if you will stop here...

Originally Posted by explit View Post
Is it possible to be a beta tester for the next Sailorgram Version?
Yes, but there is no beta atm

I'm waiting for the new LibQTelegram which supports API Level 51 (supergroups, gif, bots, broadcast channels and so on) and TelegramQML 2.0

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dax For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
wow sounds nice!

how can i install the Stickers on Sailorgram?

In 0.8, Long press a sticker and tap "Install"

(Note that the default sticker set can't be installed)

Tags
soviet spyware