Posts: 2 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on May 2017 @ Germany
Hi there,

I am looking for the Intex Aqua Fish with Sailfish OS. Who gonna make me an offer? Please write to me via PM oder in this thread!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wmcig For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wmcig View Post
Please write to me via PM oder in this thread!
You haven't posted enough times for this facility to be available to you yet and it would also help if you could give users an idea of your location, as sending mobile phones with lithium battery by air transportation can be an issue for some countries. As very limited new ones now available, don't expect to find a cheap used example.

Last edited by aspergerguy; 2017-05-20 at 18:59. Reason: Correction

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
i would suggest buy an android phone and flash sailfish on it. i have an
aqua fish and latest update brings only reboots while using 4g and usb tethering make it worse.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on May 2017 @ Germany
Hi there,

thanks for the replies. My wife is already using an Aqua Fish. I like it and the Jolla C is very difficult to get. I also could wait for Sony ' s Sailfish images. But this could be a bit long to wait.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wmcig For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
They say some time in June, so there's not long to wait now. You might even see a few AquaFish or Jolla C devices advertised as people upgrade to the Xperia X.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wmcig View Post
My wife is already using an Aqua Fish. I like it and the Jolla C is very difficult to get.
I see that you have also posted upon TJC, but be aware that due to no longer being in production used AquaFish recently sold for €160 on Ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132184589477?ul_noapp=true and some sellers asking €220 for remaining brand new ones:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Intex-Aqua...UAAOSwdzVXjcHv

As pointed out prices should be a bit more realistic when Xperia X becomes available.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
I'm selling two Intex Aqua Fish phones, new and unopened in box, for 200 euro each. This includes shipping to anywhere in the EU. Just contact me by email: matthias /at\ konektilo DOT com if you're interested!

The Following User Says Thank You to m091 For This Useful Post:
Probably of more value to those in Germany where it may not pass through customs if unlucky, but from UK perspective even allowing for customs duty it would still be cheaper here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Intex-Aqua...UAAOSwdzVXjcHv

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
Probably of more value to those in Germany where it may not pass through customs if unlucky, but from UK perspective even allowing for customs duty it would still be cheaper here:
Thanks for the heads up. I decided to lower our price to 160 euro including shipping. It will ship from NL btw.

Thanks for pointing this out. As such, the price has been lowered to 160 euro incl. shipping in EU. We send from NL, so no customs worries in NL

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m091 For This Useful Post: