ok guys I dunno if any of you have this problem but, Every so often my application manager shows a limited list of applications to install.

Now this usually fixes itself after a while but, its getting annoying and it takes longer for it to "fix itself".

I can't for the life of me figure out why only some applications pop up then other times I get a list a mile long. I hate being limited when I know where are a lot of applications.

Anyone have any idea why my application catalog is screwing up or how I can fix it? Sometimes I enjoy just browsing the app catalog and finding random stuff . Any assistence would be much appreciated.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
I experienced this same problem on my N800. I too, will be watching for a explaination of this problem.

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
The problem , i would guess is some of the repositories arent refreshing correctly...you may want to check and see if you have any duplicate entries in the catalog. This can happen occasionally, sometimes more than others. Not anything wrong with your device, just check the entries and if there arent any duplicates, just keep refreshing till everything comes up.