Notices

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Didn't EmuMaster plan to support N64 too? Great work anyway.
Yeah its an unreleased WIP; read the last 2-3 pages of the EmuMaster thread to get the whole picture from elemental

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 60 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ St Helens, England.
Here's an icon for the launcher if anyone's interested.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callum.Brierly For This Useful Post:
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ México
Cd: cant cd to ~.local/share/mupen64plus/save/
Any suggestion? I was so advanced in pokemon stadium then suddenly some misterious thing happened and the emulator says: cant read save file (or something like that). It says it repeatidly like 30 times

Originally Posted by ulyaothshadow View Post
Cd: cant cd to ~.local/share/mupen64plus/save/
Any suggestion? I was so advanced in pokemon stadium then suddenly some misterious thing happened and the emulator says: cant read save file (or something like that). It says it repeatidly like 30 times
you're missing a backslash: ~/.local/share/mupen64plus/save/

but if it happened suddenly maybe there is a bug or the emulator crashed while saving...
do:
ls -lh ~/.local/share/mupen64plus/save/
and look at the filesizes
create a backup of the savegame before you experiment any further, let me know if you know more (or send me the savegame, i'll try to figure out whats going on)

Sorry to bother you a lot. I just seem to get error after error. I did the commando with the backslash i was missing, and it said: permission denied.
Then i tried the ls lh command and it shows:
"ls: lh: No such file or directory
/home/user/.local/share/mupen64plus/save/:
(then it shows me a list. But some save games are .sra, some are .fla and some are eep and mpk. In my case, it shows: POKEMON STADIUM (unknown Rom).fla
Now that you mention it, the emulator crashed and didnt respond after 20 minutes, so a screen prompted me to close it (mupen64plus not responding, close application?) i clicked yes after waiting. Then i opened it again and my advance was gone. How can i make a backup of the savegame and send it to you? Hope you can help me to recover my savefile. Thanks a lot

Originally Posted by ulyaothshadow View Post
Sorry to bother you a lot. I just seem to get error after error. I did the commando with the backslash i was missing, and it said: permission denied.
Then i tried the ls lh command and it shows:
"ls: lh: No such file or directory
/home/user/.local/share/mupen64plus/save/:
(then it shows me a list. But some save games are .sra, some are .fla and some are eep and mpk. In my case, it shows: POKEMON STADIUM (unknown Rom).fla
Now that you mention it, the emulator crashed and didnt respond after 20 minutes, so a screen prompted me to close it (mupen64plus not responding, close application?) i clicked yes after waiting. Then i opened it again and my advance was gone. How can i make a backup of the savegame and send it to you? Hope you can help me to recover my savefile. Thanks a lot
this time you forgot the minus before lh (put it directly before lh without space between - and lh)
I suspect that the savegame is completely gone, which would be sad

Yes. I ended completing again the game. Wasnt so difficult after all. Are you going to bring us more updates of this great emu? I hope you are. Thanks a lot.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Nigeria
i downloaded mortal kombat trilogy but theres no controls what so ever

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Re-read the first post. The controls are mapped to areas of the touch screen, they just don't have any visible screen presence.

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ german (cologne)
how to uninstall mupen64plus-audio-sdl. 've tried it dpkg-r mupen64plus-audio-sdl to uninstall

there is a message it will be blocked by a program? What is it

would like get rid of

Complaints about the spelling please at Google

Last edited by warypopp; 2013-05-12 at 16:16.