Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Who will win who will lose?

Let the games begin

"Thus, we have now decided to take a phased approach to the refund process and start executing refunds every month the company makes positive cash flow from its core business – the Sailfish OS licensing. We will start this process in July 2017, and move in a pace that fits our financial progress described above. This means that some of our tablet backers will get their refund earlier than others, which is unfortunately unavoidable in this situation. To make it fair for everyone we will start these refunds in a random order. Those random picked for the first run will receive an email from us to confirm all the needed details. You’ll also have an option to support the Sailfish OS movement simply by donating your remaining refund, if you so wish."

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Who will win who will lose?

Let the games begin

"Thus, we have now decided to take a phased approach to the refund process and start executing refunds every month the company makes positive cash flow from its core business – the Sailfish OS licensing. We will start this process in July 2017, and move in a pace that fits our financial progress described above. This means that some of our tablet backers will get their refund earlier than others, which is unfortunately unavoidable in this situation. To make it fair for everyone we will start these refunds in a random order. Those random picked for the first run will receive an email from us to confirm all the needed details. You’ll also have an option to support the Sailfish OS movement simply by donating your remaining refund, if you so wish."
Where did you find this quote? Link please...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Where did you find this quote? Link please...
Finally some good news.
https://blog.jolla.com/summer-2017-ceo-update/

This is good to track approximately how many actually are refunding. In addition to this we also get an indication how jolla progressing economically month to month which is great.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Finally some good news.
https://blog.jolla.com/summer-2017-ceo-update/

This is good to track approximately how many actually are refunding. In addition to this we also get an indication how jolla progressing economically month to month which is great.
I like that Jolla is persevering and trying their best to satisfy obligations to customer.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
I hope mosen will be a winner first. He deserves an option to refund or not.

Yep, I vote Mosen!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Before this thread gets abusive again, thanks for the info, closed.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread