Active Topics

For me N9 is not a good choice now because Nokia and Microsoft abandoned it. It is a device without sources. Although developers are still supporting it but at any time they may abandon it also. So anyone should expect more death accidents for this phone apps.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wisgal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
With N9RepoMirror you have community sources. Why they have it abounded, so hopefully they neither collect dates from the user.
For my the N9 is still the first choice. The Jolla doesnt fit the functionality right now from the N9

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chilango For This Useful Post:
Posts: 102 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Northern WI, USA
Originally Posted by ThayJeff View Post
Thanks everyone.

I'm gonna go for it. I am debating over a Blackberry Z10, Lumia 800/920, and the N9. But based on everyone's input I'm gonna go for the N9. I'm a previous WebOS user and miss the swipe interface. I also had a Lumia 900 which I loved. The People Hub was its best feature (until WP8.1 killed it). The N9 will fill the gap nicely I think.
Glad to hear you're going with the N9! Let us know what you think of it once you've gotten one. I was interested in the BB Z10 also, until I got to play with one. The functionality was very good, but sillily enough I just hated the UI. Harmattan has way more personality and style. The Z10 is all business. Also, it has MASSIVE bezels. The N9 is far an edge to edge display, but the rounded edges and cufromrved glass screen all sit so perfectly on your hand - u'll find out soon enough.

The Following User Says Thank You to kapu2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 80 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Serbia
After many attempts to login with google account which I deleted by mistake today I'm getting same message over and over ..: "Unknown error. Try again later."
I'm not sure if google account login is working or what?!

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
My Gmail accout is working!

Thanks! Can you try to add another one? Just for test.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Poland
Originally Posted by saleki View Post
After many attempts to login with google account which I deleted by mistake today I'm getting same message over and over ..: "Unknown error. Try again later."
I'm not sure if google account login is working or what?!
I have the same problem end of social service coming ;(

The Following User Says Thank You to danpio For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danpio View Post
I have the same problem end of social service coming ;(
That's sad. Strange thing is that gtalk via jabber is still working. I tested it yesterday.
Signing into ICQ doesn't work either.

Last edited by saleki; 2015-05-29 at 20:08.

yesterday stopped working gmail and facebook. I deleted account for gmail and facebook. cant create a new acc -> Unknown error. Try again later.
Attached Images

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
same problem for me now with an other account!
But Facebook and Gmail are working with the previous added accounts.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claustn For This Useful Post: