Active Topics

Hello there dear Maemo community, it seems that it's time for me to sell my old mobile devices to people who need them more. Devices I'm selling are:

Nokia n9 64gb - black (with cyan plastic cover)
Works fine, little scratches on display (can feel couple of them with nails but not really otherwise, doesn't affect anything really), sim card holder is little bit bulged/swollen from other side, works anyway, battery is original and works properly. Original package, but no manual, just the charger and phone. No rooting or overclocking etc ever done

Nokia n9 16gb - cyan (with plastic cover)
Works fine, little scratches on display (can feel couple of them with nails but not really otherwise, doesn't affect anything really), battery is original and works okay. no original packaging or charger. never rooted or overclocked

Original jolla sailfish phone
Works otherwise but touchscreen has couple dead areas (middle section left to right and maybe 1 cm area on the bottom the screen, left to right). I'd say that this one requires new touchscreen before it can used properly, battery bad connection issue fixed with paper trick (papers between battery and TOH) but otherwise display, usb port, battery etc works properly. no overclocking or rooting done ever. White backside.

I'd prefer if these devices went to people who used them on developing stuff instead of just spare parts or just collecting dust as alarm clock or something. So if some noble (cough coderu---cough ) developer is in need of working n9 here is your chance.

Devices will be shipping from Finland and buyer will pay shippings costs and such. Regarding price...N9 64gb maybe 120e, n9 16gb maybe 100e, jolla sailfish can't really say, but I'm open for reasonable offers. Got questions? Did I forget something? please ask.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ye olde For This Useful Post:
N9 still for sale?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maerom For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n9, selling