Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Ha ha! You are not the first person to tell me my music would sound good in a video game! Maybe that is my calling!

Merry Go Round is similar to carousel although some like to make distinctions. Think of amusement park ride with horses going in circles.

Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Have to say that I liked - A LOT.

The off tunes of merry go round and the melody itself, very clever.

The triumph over all I already shared to my friend who just made a record. Just brilliant. Like perfect, the style with the melody, pauses, everything worked like a clock.

But the third one. I feel I would just have to get to hear it with drums and base and the guitar with a stage sound, not so much delayed room sound. That piece is too good. If you have a drummer friend who is really good and knows how to play psychedelic rock you should share this and ask him to play drums to it. And then some base player too. That piece is really awesome for real.

Thanks for sharing!

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Have to say that I liked - A LOT.

The off tunes of merry go round and the melody itself, very clever.

The triumph over all I already shared to my friend who just made a record. Just brilliant. Like perfect, the style with the melody, pauses, everything worked like a clock.

But the third one. I feel I would just have to get to hear it with drums and base and the guitar with a stage sound, not so much delayed room sound. That piece is too good. If you have a drummer friend who is really good and knows how to play psychedelic rock you should share this and ask him to play drums to it. And then some base player too. That piece is really awesome for real.

Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for your kind thoughts! Very happy you enjoyed it. You are right about Ghosts of Jimi. I might add it is a little rough and slightly out of tune. Anyone with perfect pitch would certainly wince! I was not going to put it on SoundCloud but my daughter wanted me to so that she could play it for her friends. Anyways, it would certainly benefit from bass and drums. Maybe in its next rendition. Btw, I have a couple of pieces almost ready to upload to SoundCloud. They are completed but I prefer to notate them before they are uploaded.

Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Throw a link when they are there. I want to hear them. At the moment I'm working as a handy man on a christian hiphop and rap studio but because I like to do things differently and don't mind things being a bit out of tune I have started to build my own c-cassette based recording studio at home.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Throw a link when they are there. I want to hear them. At the moment I'm working as a handy man on a christian hiphop and rap studio but because I like to do things differently and don't mind things being a bit out of tune I have started to build my own c-cassette based recording studio at home.
Could this be another use for the trusty N900?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
https://youtu.be/Fbt0nTFsy-c

Would it be possible to build a system that controls the weather with pressure and water?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Whats a heil merry?

Added a piece to SoundCloud. It is called Call To Arms. I plan on adding percussion in the future. I noticed you need a decent sound system to hear the bass. Enjoy!

@Dave999 Google "Hail Mary" the slang version is used in American Football.

Last edited by mscion; 2022-07-22 at 21:19.

Heil mery go round.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Would it be possible to build a system that controls the weather with pressure and water?
No.
10 chars

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson