Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Any ideas about it? it's 5th or 6th user reporting such weirdo.
Yes, exatly the same situation here. In CSSU-devel I thought that the reason was new profiles switching solution, but somewhere in this forum (trying to find it again) I read that "new" pulseaudio causes the ringtone to revert to Nokia Tune...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acrux For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
are u people talking about phone ringtone or sms ? if both then im not having sms tone problem. as my default tone is Nokia Tune. i will change it and will check it.

so far no problem with latest CSSU-T except that my avatar is not showing in conversation any more. anyone else facing this problem also ?

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick reply...
I am currently using 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo8.1. The only problem is - I don't whether it was caused by update or something else - Skype chat doesn't work. When I attempt to open an old conversation, the Conversations window closes with "Internal error. Application 'Conversations' closed. " notification. When I take a contact and attempt to send a Skype IM - from addressbook - the same notification is shown, and no new window is opened. I deleted my Skype account from device and created it anew; the problem persists. Reboots do not help. What would you advise?
Best wishes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 123 | Thanked: 268 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
I have not tried skype yet. Will try it and report back.

Latest update fixed booting issue. After update I received a phone call and for some reason I heard Nokia Tune. An hour later with the next call my usual ringtone was back.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tsippaduida For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Seems like an corrupted database to me...
Does the problem persist if you delete all the chats? (Don't worry, you can make a backup before).

I don't use skype though.
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Quick reply...
I am currently using 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo8.1. The only problem is - I don't whether it was caused by update or something else - Skype chat doesn't work. When I attempt to open an old conversation, the Conversations window closes with "Internal error. Application 'Conversations' closed. " notification. When I take a contact and attempt to send a Skype IM - from addressbook - the same notification is shown, and no new window is opened. I deleted my Skype account from device and created it anew; the problem persists. Reboots do not help. What would you advise?
Best wishes.
i checked my previous skype chats and i haven't faced any of your problem.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Hi there, update seems fine here, I think...I'll test it a bit later today, but about Maemo tells 8.1.

But I've got another question: my desktop-clock-widget shows totally crap since months and I do not know why - digital clock is fine, but analog-widget shows anything else than the actual time! Is it maybe possible to fix that in a further update? Sometime time changes with rotation I think, but I am not sure - but it is unusable.
Or do I something wrong, can I fix it anyhow by myself?

Furthermore pls do a changelog-update next time before you upload such an update - at first I thought something is wrong, after some time of search I found this thread here - but for some minutes - after google did not find anything regarding 8.1 and the normal changelog-site doesn show it, too, I thought maybe I've installed some kind of virus/hack from somebody else

All in all great work what you're all doing here, but pls take more care of the homepage - in my point of view it is (a bit) confused (how much questions for the right repos do you get per day? )

Many thanks and with best regards,

Micha

Last edited by Micha1982; 2013-06-11 at 11:17.

The Following User Says Thank You to Micha1982 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post
Seems like an corrupted database to me...
Does the problem persist if you delete all the chats? (Don't worry, you can make a backup before).

I don't use skype though.
Thank you.
How should I delete all the chats? Removing /home/user/.Skype directory doesn't help.
Best wishes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
What do you advice me to install ?
CSSU Thumb, CSSU Stable or CSSU Testing

I am an old user of N900 but never installed CSSU because I am afraid of bugs and breaking injection drivers so I am still using power kernel v46

The Following User Says Thank You to tonypower88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Thank you.
How should I delete all the chats? Removing /home/user/.Skype directory doesn't help.
Best wishes.
I meant deleting/ moving away /home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger/el-v1.db
or from within the conversations application but I don't know if you have acces to that

Warning: This database includes all chats and messages
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:

Tags
cssu testing