espeak yyaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
You own it zehjotkah! I advice you!

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Rochdale UK
If i wanted Iphone apps i would of got an i-phone

N900 is a fantastic business tool....

Your sir are just a tool.

disappointing thread!!!

Can't someone just knock up a few fart / advert serving apps, etc. to keep people like this happy? We already have 'candle' and 'coin toss' for them.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_b For This Useful Post:
Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
@Andrew_b - That argument is disingenuous. There are a distinct lack of apps for the N900 for the common man.

@marcdxn where did you come from?
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Cool thread bro.

GTFO

How about,

if you don't like the posters comments/thread/attitude then don't reply. Fight the urge to respond to a more than common thread with your as common replies.

Just say no.

thread death will occur very quick. poster is happy he's got it off his chest, everyone else is happy because they've not gone and got wound up by someone saying the N900 is rubbish(or equivalent thereof).

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Freemantle For This Useful Post:
Just for reference for future guys doing this kind of posts ...

........silence is golden

Having Extras-Devel and Extras-Testing enabled on your N900 can cause :

PMS, constipation, diarrhea and Menopause !!!

... and also can ...very rarely Brick your phone !

The Following User Says Thank You to tpinhao For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Andrew_b View Post
Can't someone just knock up a few fart / advert serving apps, etc. to keep people like this happy? We already have 'candle' and 'coin toss' for them.
Why is it that anyone requesting that they be able to buy commercially developed apps is immediately assumed to want fart apps? I realise it's a common knock at the iphone and app store, but seriously it's an old statement and easily turned around. As cashclientel has already said, there are a distinct lack of apps for the N900. And there are a great deal of apps for the iphone that really do add value (and no they just don't replace a browser function that the N900 already has because of it's fully featured web browser).

Knocking iphone apps along the lines of "go get a fart app" is as bad as just coming on here and saying the N900 is crap.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Freemantle For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
full of sboj evets, on a troll ting, trolling is easy, trolling is fun, trolling is my bag baby, very worst thread ever, worst thread ever, would you like to shag