Posts: 16 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Brno, Czech Republic
What features? Any idea to hack on would be nice for me ;-) And it's useless to work on useless but shiny nice apps but work on really needed stuff...

Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
Try again.
lolcakes

you know what i mean anyway

Posts: 177 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ China
I'm only waiting for official apps/plugin for MSN/QQ. Or at least something stable. it would definitely be nice to get portrait mode for UI menu and SMS but it's not a necessity and from what most are saying it probably won't happen. oh well. cant have everything.

I still havent tested the battery after this update but many are saying it's improved so I'm glad to hear that. on a negative note, I've read a lot of problems with a WLAN bug after updating but still havent tried wireless yet so can't verify that problem for me.

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
My battery seems a lot better. It's getting a lot of hammering today because of a pastoral crisis, but looking very good.

Posts: 319 | Thanked: 289 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Lisboa, Portugal
ferrari's usually dont come with sound system...

they think that if you buy that kind of car you should listen to the engine. brilliant idea imo..

so you analogy is partially flawed. maybe you should have mentioned a mercedes or volvo.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HangLoose For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HRZ View Post
I'm only waiting for official apps/plugin for MSN/QQ. Or at least something stable. it would definitely be nice to get portrait mode for UI menu and SMS but it's not a necessity and from what most are saying it probably won't happen. oh well. cant have everything.
Does Microsoft even publish an official spec for MSN api? I was under the impression that most clients out there are just reverse-engineering of the protocal (hence their unreliability at times).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany / Mainz
You do realise, even with a Maemo6 release next week, you still won't have one more app!

The Following User Says Thank You to mason For This Useful Post:
Posts: 177 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ China
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Does Microsoft even publish an official spec for MSN api? I was under the impression that most clients out there are just reverse-engineering of the protocal (hence their unreliability at times).
which is why I also said "or something stable"

Originally Posted by ralnaghi View Post
that's really not cool at all... considering the promotion and the way the phone was promoted, it's really disappointing, to have such a powerful phone with so little to do with it... and most of all missing alot of key features that a 20$ phone can give u...
good that you're not, but if you have n900 u're really missing alot of features that many cheaper phones can give u...
So, don't wait for Nokia to do anything about it.
Like?
Don't know any phones to have a real operating system yet...

Vote for quick release of Maemo 6 (PR 1.1 disappointing)
Today iPhone and N97 are loaded with applications... It's not about the hardware/OS only, Nokia should understand that without the software and the comprehensive applications on the N900 it's like having a Ferrari without seats and a stereo system... by the time the fixes and the apps will be out probably iPhone will have a new higher generation of phones. This is not a Marathon... It's a Sprint when it comes to technology.
I'm sorry but your thread makes no sense. You create a discussion about an os version that doesn't exist yet (or is in the making) which is kinda like saying why upgrade from windows 98 to xp since vista is coming anyways in 6 years (yes, the comparison is too dramatic) and then start talking about applications.

It seems to me not even you know what you want; I'd say this thread should be moved but we don't yet have a "makes no sense" category.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bec For This Useful Post:
what a buncha trolls on this thread

Tags
fremantle, future, harmattan, harmattan on n900, maemo, maemo 5, maemo 6, maemo 6 on n900, mysterious future, n900, n900 pr1.1, pr1.1, troll!, trolling, waiting, won't happen soon