Thank you for your answer minimec,

it works perfectly, i just have one last question. i can't check what it does when i click the power button so what does it to (allow me to shut the phone down i guess + reboot + what else ?)
I know that i can reboot and shutdown with the terminal, so if it's only that your solution work perfectly for me exept that i can't power of the screen

thank you

The Following User Says Thank You to RemyL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 318 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by RemyL View Post
I can't check what it does when i click the power button so what does it to (allow me to shut the phone down i guess + reboot + what else ?)
I know that i can reboot and shutdown with the terminal, so if it's only that your solution work perfectly for me exept that i can't power of the screen,
You can always power off the screen with a 'top-swipe-down', then tap the padlock. In case you have the 'Quick app closing' option activated in >settings>gestures, you have to be in the app overview or the notification screen for this gesture.

As far as I remember there are only two options set by default for the power button. Short press is 'screen on/off', long press is 'shutdown'

There is an app called powermenu2 on http://openrepos.net that would allow you to configure the power button (that you don't have ). Some of us use it to restart the lipstick window manager in case we have a 'screen-on-freeze'. It looks like you can overcome this issue with some three finger tap on the screen if I remember well.

The openrepos software center app can be downloaded here https://openrepos.net/content/basil/...use-sailfishos. There are some cool apps available there.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minimec For This Useful Post:
Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Originally Posted by minimec View Post

As far as I remember there are only two options set by default for the power button. Short press is 'screen on/off', long press is 'shutdown'
A double press of the power button locks the phone and brings you directly to the unlock screen wgen your phobe is locked.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Does 4G work with T-Mobile (US) in this build for anyone? I only get 3G, and even that can't connect to the Internet (calls work though).

My model is LG Nexus 5 D820, so it should support local 4G frequencies.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shmerl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by shmerl View Post
Does 4G work with T-Mobile (US) in this build for anyone? I only get 3G, and even that can't connect to the Internet (calls work though).

My model is LG Nexus 5 D820, so it should support local 4G frequencies.
No issues for me at all. Are you sure your APN settings are correct?

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
No issues for me at all. Are you sure your APN settings are correct?
I think so. How did you set them?

The Following User Says Thank You to shmerl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
I think so. How did you set them?
fast.t-mobile.com
Dual

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
fast.t-mobile.com
Dual
Yes, same here. Still, it doesn't connect in 4G. Good to know that at least it can work in general.

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 318 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Switzerland
Yes, same here. Still, it doesn't connect in 4G. Good to know that at least it can work in general.
Consider cleaning your SIM card with Isopropanol or window cleaning liquid.

I recently had the issue after I removed the SIM card once or twice, that MMS send/receive was not working anymore. I had 4G connection including data and the SMS function, but the MMS function was gone.

Cleaning my SIM card was the solution.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minimec For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by minimec View Post
Consider cleaning your SIM card with Isopropanol or window cleaning liquid.

I recently had the issue after I removed the SIM card once or twice, that MMS send/receive was not working anymore. I had 4G connection including data and the SMS function, but the MMS function was gone.

Cleaning my SIM card was the solution.
Interesting. MMS never worked for me in older Sailfish (images just didn't go through). Never thought about cleaning a SIM card.