Hello there... i'im nubie need info from all rover...
can we have application to see movie size up to 720p*1020p with all format and hear all format song with.... smoothly and not make cpu hot... like we watch from pc

i noob please cmiw tks

Last edited by viento23; 2012-06-23 at 11:57.

Help someone...

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ somerset
i recommend using power search and google but quick answer is screen resolution not high enough and with tv out again output not high enough although there are discussions around using raspberry pi as a hdmi output via usb but search for thread n900 hdmi output

The Following User Says Thank You to scoobydoo For This Useful Post:
tks scooby... but i really wants its application / plugins to change n900 ability multimedia (for play movie & music) became a netbook which able to play all... i found vlc player but always make my cpu n900 hot.. are you have alternative info for me scooby...

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ somerset
try extra decoders support in extras repo and also maybe mplayer and smplayer. the latter is a front end gui for mplayer
hopefully these might suit your needs

The Following User Says Thank You to scoobydoo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by viento23 View Post
tks scooby... but i really wants its application / plugins to change n900 ability multimedia (for play movie & music) became a netbook which able to play all... i found vlc player but always make my cpu n900 hot.. are you have alternative info for me scooby...
you need to realize that watching HD movies isn't only a software feature.
if the hardware isn't designed to do it or is not powerful enough to handle the number of pixels (roughly 2 million pixels per HD image, to be refreshed at least 25 times per second.........) we are talking 50 millions of pixels to be processed per second.
your CPU gets hot when you use vlc, does it?

bottom line
if 1080p video is what you are looking for, you will have to look for another device.
NOKIA 808 PureView can shoot 1080p videos (@ 30 fps) thus should be able to display them as well, on a 4" display, furthermore.
or any recent (high-end) ANDRoid device.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by viento23 View Post
Hello there... i'im nubie need info from all rover...
can we have application to see movie size up to 720p*1020p with all format and hear all format song with.... smoothly and not make cpu hot... like we watch from pc

i noob please cmiw tks
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...&highlight=720

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saponga For This Useful Post:
@saponga: tks for the link.. but i still wonder why developers/it until now won't make new update plugin to play all type movie even music. we are knew that n900 same like mini computer cmiiw...
n900=no hope or n900=hope (vote your answer)

Ya, not even i every one would like to watch movies in HD format because it make more enjoyment and add some extra things to which makes us happy.