Hello.
I'd like to discuss and learn about SailfishOS.

I live in Russia and I have Inoi R7 and Intex AquaFish. My gf has Jolla Phone (which was my former smartphone), JollaC and Inoi.
We really like SailfishOS!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marzanna For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Welcome to talk.sailfish.org

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
Welcome to talk.sailfish.org
It has been more like talk.failfish the last 3 year, but welcone nonetheless.

Hopefully Jolla can remove the F**** and restore it with S...ales soon.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,139 | Thanked: 8,156 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ From my Gabriola Island hermitage, near the Edge of the World
its maemo ...
the last I knew...
Jeez guys !
Keep me in the loop!
was their a coup no one told me about?

someone say stalefish?

Owner of :
1-n770 (in retirement), 3-n800's / 3-n810's (still in daily use), 5-n900's ((3 are flawless, 1 loose usb ( parts), 1 has no telephony (parts))
3-nexus 5's : 1 w/ Floko Pie 9.1 (running beautifully) waiting for Stable Droid 10 rom, 1 w/ ̶Ubuntu Touch, 1 with Maru OS (intend maemo leste when ready)

1/2 - neo900 pre- "purchased" in 2013. N̶o̶w̶ ̶A̶w̶a̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶c̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ - neo900 start up declared officially dead -
Lost invested funds.

PIMP MY N8X0 (Idiot's Guide and a video walkthrough)http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94294
THE LOST GRONMAYER CATALOGShttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ight=gronmayer
N8X0 VIDEO ENCODING THE EASY WAYhttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ght=mediacoder
242gb ON N800http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90634
THE PAIN-FREE MAEMO DEVELOPMENT LIVE DISTRO-ISO FOR THE NOOB TO THE PROhttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=95567
AFFORDABLE MASS PRODUCTION FOR MAEMO PARTShttp://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=93325

Meateo balloons now available @ Dave999's Meateo Emporium

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to endsormeans For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
its maemo ...
the last I knew...
Jeez guys !
Keep me in the loop!
was their a coup no one told me about?

someone say stalefish?
Yes, it was a inside coup of some sort since leadership favor jolla over other oses. Freedom is slightly limited here. So we have to fight for maemo and others. I think maemo leadership are doing great job, always did. They just need to be a bit smoother and more relaiable. Mods should communicate openly. Not via PMs.

Stalefish was a new.

Thats why I favor off topics. There you speak to others and yourself pretty freely. That's awesome.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-07-16 at 13:35.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Think globally, act locally, Dave. Stop bringing up your favourite Jolla-related topic*) in every thread and we will all see the proportion of Maemo posts increase.

*) I am not going to say it but you know what I am talking about

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Hey everyone,

Brand new here and got my N900 on its way to me. Made the switch to Linux last year when I started a new job in IT. I plan on moving towards network security so couldn't pass up the N900

Hopefully once I get a bit more knowledge behind me I can help contribute as well.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eidon For This Useful Post:
Hey everyone,

Brand new here and my N900 should be arriving tomorrow.

I've been looking through "The perfect setup" and one I have the phone I'll start working my way through. I'll apologise now for all the questions I'll end up asking.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eidon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by eidon View Post
Hey everyone,

Brand new here and my N900 should be arriving tomorrow.

I've been looking through "The perfect setup" and one I have the phone I'll start working my way through. I'll apologise now for all the questions I'll end up asking.
Welcome to the family
Don't worry, apoligies accepted
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Hello

I have been visiting this forum on and off quite often over the years. I bought an N900 in 2012 purely for the hardware qwerty and came across this site. Until then I hadn't realised it was such a techie device.

I never registered before because all the answers to my questions had already been answered... until now. Also I do not have any coding skills and would not be able to contribute anything meaningful. However I always found the discussions very interesting and enlightening.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TJKao For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org