Posts: 36 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Dec 2016 @ Earth
Hello Folks,

Hope you all are doing well.

I really apologize for the off topic to post here as I have no other option.

Please guide me on this issue.

I have My Nokia 7710 with older firmware and I want to upgrade it as I'm not able to find JAF BOX to flash it.

I have the following items:

1. Nokia 7710
2. FBus cable
3. Firmware
4. Data Cable

All I need it flashing box.

Note: Nokia 7710 is DCT4 kindly suggest me compaitable flash box or alternative.

Thanks in advance

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
I am sorry but this is neither a general Nokia website nor is this Forum a Nokia specific helpdesk, we are here for Nokia Internet Tablets and resulting successors only.

Posts: 70 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Aug 2015 @ Australia
Email, Browser: WAP/xHTML, HTML with Flash 6 support; sounds like 'internet tablet' to me. :P

Never heard of this 7710, but you'd expect a few "early adopters" to (?have) (?of).

Edit: Has been about a month now, did those Otterboxes arrive?

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
I am sorry but this is neither a general Nokia website nor is this Forum a Nokia specific helpdesk, we are here for Nokia Internet Tablets and resulting successors only.
Isn't it why this has posted in the off topic section? (Unless its been moved)
Many users would love to help other fellow tmo users.

I don't know about you, but I'm DEFINITELY NOT only here for NIT's and their successors.....

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Glad to see chem|st being active. If/when Nokia official website is not working anymore (because of Microsoft), would be nice to have Nokia-support sub-section of the forum (for pre-Microsoft Nokia devices; let's hope Microsoft manages to continue supporting their own devices).

Off-topic is too empty, anyway. Four threads, and that's it?.. The more the merrier. Fits well with personal device timeline.

Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...