Notices

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
hi, i have to tell you MAG, you already know this, but you are one of the few that keeps our little old device out of being obsolete

thank you very very much for this

anyway, i use a lot my mediaplayer, and even when i'm full of curiosity about this open media player, i don't want to tempt fate and spend a few days without music, that's why i didn't try this app yet

but there are a two features that i would like to see and i think (for what i read in this thread and in gitorious) that are not present yet (please ignore them if they are already present, but as i said, i didn't test it yet)

1- a "now playing" notification, yes, i know there is already an app for this, but it's really slow and IMHO an "email like" is not the proper way to display a notification.
what i want to see it's something like this (quoting your own post)

2- an open, customizable, and embedded version of locked media player control, the last gift from qwerty12, it's really useful and i guess you could do it configurable and for those who don't want it could be even disabled

so, that are the 2 features i think they are a must, again, please ignore if they are already present, and if are not, could you implement them?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
I've searched the thread and also read through the 25 pages and did not see a mention of this issue:

1 - Speaker icon volume slider position has no impact on volume output by speakers.
2 - Speaker icon volume slider does not track with volume notification slider summoned by the physical volume rocker.

Expected behavior - speaker icon volume slider will change output level to speakers and will track with the volume notification slider summoned by the use of the physical rocker for volume.

I'm running CSSU 15 and power46 OMP Build date Apr 13 2011 21:58:31

edit -This behavior seems to be limited to the Internet Radio function. I tried it this morning playing a stored music file and the slider tracked the notification bar and the speaker output was raised and lowered appropriately. /edit
If this has been mentioned previously I apologize for missing it

Last edited by tzsm98; 2011-07-12 at 22:54.

The Following User Says Thank You to tzsm98 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 191 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ NanJing China
Whether it is ready for testers or not ?????

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
MAG: let me improve lyrics function (you can upload lyrics in database) and I'll sent you the code.
waitiiiiiii

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
@ MAG

Does this player have the ability to play .m4a & flac files..since i have a lot of podcasts & music in those 2 formats...

any news?,?

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
i think the project is no more and has stopped

Originally Posted by funkmunk View Post
@ MAG

Does this player have the ability to play .m4a & flac files..since i have a lot of podcasts & music in those 2 formats...
I have played flac with this.

The Following User Says Thank You to randomdood For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
I can't support all projects at the same time, others are free to contribute, this doesn't mean the project is "no more"

The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
great to hear that, you take your time
You are and others like you are the soul of this community =).

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

The Following User Says Thank You to Shinigamijim For This Useful Post:

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse