Mine is completely screwed up and will exit immediately when launched leaving no time to check what is wrong, erminig will freeze when downloading google calendars, anyone knows where to find the database so that i can do some clean-up so that i can do a fresh install .

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

Now that I've reinstalled Erminig it runs, but now it completely crashes and then freezes up at Processing updated GPE events. I know there is none.
Also, some of my stuff from the calendar have been downloaded. Missing ones seem to be recursive ones.

same here and waiting if anyone can help out, thanks

$ erminig
/usr/bin/erminig:34: GtkWarning: Mixing deprecated and non-deprecated GtkToolbar API is not allowed self.wTree = gtk.glade.XML(self.gladefile, "mainWindow")
on_UpdateAll : Profile to update : #### ######
Killed

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

Last edited by Un27Pee; 2009-02-05 at 18:30.

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
my ermining gives me this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/erminig", line 215, on_UpdateAll(self=<__main__.erminigApp instance at 0x40a35e40>, widget=<gtk.ToolButton object at 0x40a31990 (GtkToolButton at 0x3921c0)>)
if not self.connectToGoogle():
return
variables: {'self.connectToGoogle': ('local', <bound method erminigApp.connectToGoogle of <__main__.erminigApp instance at 0x40a35e40>>)}
File "/usr/bin/erminig", line 98, connectToGoogle(self=<__main__.erminigApp instance at 0x40a35e40>)
res = True
connection = self.google_access.init_google_params(self.current cfg)
if not connection[0]:
variables: {'self.currentcfg': ('local', <erminigcfg.ErminigCfg instance at 0x40a31d00>), 'connection': (None, None), 'self.google_access.init_google_params': ('local', <bound method GoogleConnector.init_google_params of <google_service.GoogleConnector instance at 0x40a35e68>>)}
File "/usr/share/erminig/google_service.py", line 62, init_google_params(self=<google_service.GoogleConn ector instance at 0x40a35e68>, config=<erminigcfg.ErminigCfg instance at 0x40a31d00>)
self.googleConnected = True
self.load_google_calendars()
res = (True, None)
variables: {'self.load_google_calendars': ('local', <bound method GoogleConnector.load_google_calendars of <google_service.GoogleConnector instance at 0x40a35e68>>)}
File "/usr/share/erminig/google_service.py", line 115, load_google_calendars(self=<google_service.GoogleC onnector instance at 0x40a35e68>, owner_only=True)
[(x.id.text[63:],x.title.text,x.timezone.value,x.access_level.valu e) \
for x in feed.entry if condition(x)]
self.isgoogleready = 1
variables: {'feed.entry': ('local', [<gdata.calendar.CalendarListEntry object at 0x40b19a10>, <gdata.calendar.CalendarListEntry object at 0x40b19a30>, <gdata.calendar.CalendarListEntry object at 0x40b19df0>, <gdata.calendar.CalendarListEntry object at 0x40b20170>, <gdata.calendar.CalendarListEntry object at 0x40b205d0>, <gdata.calendar.CalendarListEntry object at 0x40b20950>, <gdata.calendar.CalendarListEntry object at 0x40b20d90>, <gdata.calendar.CalendarListEntry object at 0x40b2a150>]), 'x': ('local', <gdata.calendar.CalendarListEntry object at 0x40b19a30>), 'condition': ('local', <function <lambda> at 0x40b04e70>)}
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'value'

aniello

Posts: 900 | Thanked: 273 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Fresno CA USA
For what it's worth I don't share your problem but have included the versions of my aps in case that is a factor.

N810 5.2008.43-7
erminig 3.03-3
GPE Calendar 2.8+maemo+svn20081212-3
Personal Blog -- 3 Joe's Blog

N810 -- 5.2010.33-1

Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
Originally Posted by anidel View Post
my ermining gives me this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
[snip error]
Taking a look to the code (I can't reproduce), I think that it's some problem accessing to the google calendar. It assumes the connection possible and then fails.
Perhaps the config file is corrupted. Also, are you using a proxy?

Could you delete the config file and try again? The file is /home/user/.erminig.cfg

Originally Posted by yerga View Post
Taking a look to the code (I can't reproduce), I think that it's some problem accessing to the google calendar. It assumes the connection possible and then fails.
Perhaps the config file is corrupted. Also, are you using a proxy?

Could you delete the config file and try again? The file is /home/user/.erminig.cfg
I edited this file yesterday and it was fine and editable, but I'll try anyway.
It can be something related to the proxy though, as I configured it a few days ago and disabled it since then.
But probably there's a bug in Maemo somewhere because a few tools were continuing to use the proxy even tho I disabled it in the settings.

I'll double check that and report back.

Anyway, I don't think that should be the type of error returned back to the user

So, that's weird.

I removed the file and run Erminig.
I went into Configure->Google parameters and it asked for HTTP, HTTPS proxy, username and password (I do not remember it ever asked for HTTP proxy).
Anyway, entered them (only username and password) and clicked on Refresh All.
It said it couldn't login into Google and to check for username and password.

I went there again and this time it only asked for username and password (different form, I could tell) and they were empty.

Entered them, clicked refresh all again.. and again the same error as usual..

Weird

I can see in the cfg there's now the proxy entry along with Google entry.
And the proxy entry is half configured (login and pass).

Removed the Proxy entry, but didn't affect (as expected) the final result.

Well at least it's weird for me, maybe the newer version is expected to ask for the PROXY ?