just wondered if anyone else still has one of these old SIM's?

Last edited by Pigro; 2011-12-09 at 23:54.

Originally Posted by Pigro View Post
just wondered if anyone else still has one of these old SIM's?
I received your message back, but for some reason have been unsuccessful in replying to it?!
I agree with your comments, I'm sure you're quite right. Used to have the N900 - great handset.

The Following User Says Thank You to 7snipe For This Useful Post:
Hi 7Snipe - just tried to PM you and got the following:

The following errors occurred with your submission:
7snipe has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove 7snipe from the recipient list and send the message again."

Anyway, the point of my PM was just to inquire if you ever tried international data roaming with the PUFFL - if so, could you let me know if it worked - and you know what I mean by *worked*, right :-) I'm off to Spain tomorrow, and I thought you may already have some experience?!

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

Hi, apologies for the delay, been busy.
No experience using the sim overseas, hope you didn't run up a huge bill in Spain?!
Just wanted to pick your brains actually, assuming you use the same APN as me, wap......., I can find no way of bypassing the horrible compression of images imposed by O2's proxy servers, using the APN mobile.o2.co.uk you can enter the username "bypass" and it spares you this. Doesn't work with our APN though, know a way around this at all??

Cheers.

Sorry, no idea why pm didn't work?!