Notices

I will try that but this is not an optimal solution So I hope we have a new release of theme-customizer soonish

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
how come the vkb is messed up when using Theme Customizer with the Alpha theme? The letters in the vkb becomes too big to fit in the individual buttons. Letters Q, Y, and J is cut off. any solutions?

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
there is a new cssu update that needs a new theme customizer update
Does someone still need this? I can try to recall what I coded in the past and see if I can come up with the update at some point.

The source is also available at the repo for anyone to make the patch aswell

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Paris
Well I guess lot of us still need and use theme customizer and cssu tuner transitions....it would be great to have an update....

And nice to see that you're still around from time to time (guess I never said directly thx for all your maemo 5 themes so I say it now before it'll be too late - big big thx man!), and are you satisfied with your sensation ?...

The Following User Says Thank You to bingbings For This Useful Post:
I could use a new Theme Customizer yes. Thank you very much for what you've done so far

Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Does someone still need this? I can try to recall what I coded in the past and see if I can come up with the update at some point.

The source is also available at the repo for anyone to make the patch aswell
man your app is one of the best ones out there!!! if any other app has a conflict with theme customizer.Theme customizer is the last man standing lol. good to hear from you, I remember when you first brought this app out, there were daily updates,even 2/3 a day I miss those days!

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
The problem is that Theme Customizer overwrites transitions.ini deleting newest CSSU entries such as blacklist.

The Following User Says Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
The problem is that Theme Customizer overwrites transitions.ini deleting newest CSSU entries such as blacklist.
Seems like I have some learning to do. I haven't looked at all how CSSU has developed in the past couple months :-P

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bingbings View Post
And nice to see that you're still around from time to time (guess I never said directly thx for all your maemo 5 themes so I say it now before it'll be too late - big big thx man!), and are you satisfied with your sensation ?...
Heh, you're welcome

I have to say I've been pretty happy with the Sensation itself, allthough the Android community is not anywhere near to Maemo community :-/

Oh, and I dropped the damn Sensation to the asphalt and broke the screen so I'm back to Nokia (2730 multimedia superphone) while I get my HTC back from repair center. That's why I thought doing some updates to my Maemo programs, I have nothing else to do :-D

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Seems like I have some learning to do. I haven't looked at all how CSSU has developed in the past couple months :-P
theme customizer is fine(exept for the icon size & icon background) for me (using CSSU) but i thinks you need to make update with your CSSU tuner...that is the major problem right now...somehow current CSSU tuner is not compatible with latest transition...i prefer your tuner rather than CSSU features but i have to remove it due to transition...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post: