Notices

Awesome graphics! By far the best looking custom screens and icons out there!

Only drawback is that it makes all the 3rd party desktop icons look ugly and out of place in comparison.

And since i dig the style so much I really hope you'll dig deeper into the menus, giving all of it that graffiti overfhaul.

EDIT: only bug I've found so far is the RSS widget - the buttons overlap the bottom RSS headline.

Last edited by wildt; 2010-05-11 at 18:34.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
hi noticed when i get a notifcation the letf corner indicator does not seem to change when i have multi screen open or when i get a notifiction.

could you change that so it works like the stock themes, otherwise i cannot tell if i have more then one app running or i have a text/ misscall

cheers
Actually, the icon does change when you get a notitification - to a slightly blurred version of itself.

I've had a quick play with altering the image file to one that stands out more, but so far it's not looking any good!

Great theme anyway... Thanks!!!

Hi,
i created an account just to tell you how much i love this theme,
i love the Graf, is any of it your work?
but it works so well on the n900 to vibrant and alive!
keep up the great work let me know if you make any other!
THANKS!

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Los Angeles, CA
THIS IS THE BEST THEME EVAR!!

one of the most under exposed too, i hope this attracts more attention from the forum.

the ONLY ONLY ONLY thing that i'm not too fond of is the look of the apps dashboard button on the top left, everything else is pretty much perfect or me

EDIT

After downloading Graffiti it convinced me to add your repo and download the rest of your themes, Oriental dream is a great one too, THANKS AGAIN

Last edited by RogerTHAcctant; 2010-07-12 at 04:00.

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Queens, NY
My type of theme! def. downloading.

Originally Posted by RogerTHAcctant View Post

the ONLY ONLY ONLY thing that i'm not too fond of is the look of the apps dashboard button on the top left, everything else is pretty much perfect or me

EDIT

After downloading Graffiti it convinced me to add your repo and download the rest of your themes, Oriental dream is a great one too, THANKS AGAIN
That's the best part of the theme! I will take a look at the other them you mentioned.

Thanks

---
Who but me?!
--HeavyC.

Last edited by HeavyComponent; 2010-07-13 at 14:48.

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ London
I'm in love with the graffiti theme....added your repo and looking to download some others in due course.....the theme is fricking AWESOME !!!

Orion 88

great theme! thanks a lot!

-e

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Queens, NY
The on screen keyboard is not right. It looks like some layers are missing. I did several reboots and nothing.

Will there be an update? Also is there anyway to convert more icons (3rd party applications) into the theme?

Screen shot of keyboard
Attached Images

---
Who but me?!
--HeavyC.

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ London
This is how the on-screen keyboard looks like even for me.....i guess it takes into assumption that you know where the shift and backspace buttons are

Orion 88

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate

Tags
fremantle, theme release