Closed Thread
Posts: 247 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Coventry, UK
Originally Posted by oohhoo66 View Post
guys does anyone have any idea when will the next firmware update be?! cause its been a while now, and im still waiting for significant changes on my n900.
I wish i had an update for every new thread about whats in the new update... lol.....

I'd be on meego v25 and Qt 22.8 lol

http://pininthemap.com/maemo
masterpin: shotgun

Posts: 159 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Toronto
now there is speculation that nokia might not port meego to N900, and the community will have to port it.

I get its open source, but why is ovi store so empty, didn't they even try to hire big app developers like shazaam, foursquare, goawalla or hell even make a proper map application.

i love my N900, but when people ask should they get one, i sadly honestlly have to answer no. Android and iphone have a huge app library, and most of their application look polished.

most of the apps are ports of old games, which are funn to play, but looks wise, which is how we judge games in a jiffy, they look like meh.

nokia, dude, wtf man?

Everytime you don't click on my blog, I kill a kitten

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by oohhoo66 View Post
guys does anyone have any idea when will the next firmware update be?! cause its been a while now, and im still waiting for significant changes on my n900.
Start counting like me.. 1 mississippi 2 mississippi... etc. lol

Posts: 346 | Thanked: 139 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Houston Texas
Ahh got me all excited for nothing...

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ The Netherlands
So, there's symbian 3 (which looks nice, smooth animations and such), but the released N900 needs to wait? How can that be?

ps: We really need an image gallery like on symbian 3, with an album selection upfront like 'All' or by album.

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
There is no update coming anytime soon, son. You'd have to wait for at two or four months. I seriously apologize to you...
Please do not write complete bullshít just because you are a frustrated user (who is selling his N900 in thread 47430).
Complain to Nokia when being frustrated, but don't try to spread frustration to others by writing lies here.

Last edited by Andre Klapper; 2010-03-15 at 19:21.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Please do not write the headline like that. Instantly thought it was a new release.

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Bec View Post
So we're to expect goodie-goodie in under two months
Either two or four months - that was the other option.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
The thread "new update!?" with sixteen posts has been merged into this thread.

Nearly 300 bugs are fixed in PR1.2
This query will bring back such bugs

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever