Notices

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Netherlands
0.4 is less responsive at first , but after one day or so, it is working ok... (for me at least)

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
0.4? i see only 0.3 and it works very good
you can find 0.4 on jolla fan club on facebook...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foufoutos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
what is different on 0.4? I like smoothess so maybe i still use 0.3..

Hi all! I've faced with a problem of re-registration of Whatsup. When I've already registered to one phone number I cannot change it to another. Application is remember the first registered user only.
Could anybody provide the procedure how to change the registration to another user (phone)? As an example, to exit the program then delete ./cache or config, etc...
Thank in advance

Last edited by Ivase; 2015-05-20 at 23:12. Reason: correction

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 218 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ India
For some video files that I receive. 0.4 version shows "Oops cannot be displayed" in the conversation screen.

Can I go back to the previous version?

Last edited by meet.vino; 2015-05-21 at 08:19. Reason: Message Incomplete

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by az2111 View Post
Hey there,

i noticed one thing, if i change "send read notifications" unter settings in whatsup all chats are changed to send a read notification or send not a read notification.
But not all, if i changed "enable read notifications" to "disable read notifications" in chatwindow before individual, these chats are not changed if i tick or untick "send read notification" under settings.

In the end i don't know which chat send a read notification and which doesn't.

Is it possible to make a icon in the chatwindow which shows if read notification is enabled or disabled.

Or another idea if i change "send message notification" under settings in whatsup, really all chats are changed included these ones which i set individual. Then name this option "send message notification for all chats"

Thanks in advance.
Best regards
az2111
I preffer the way it works now. You can enable/disable global read notification keeping it enabled/disabled for some contacts. It's not so hard to pull down and check if it's enabled.

Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
what is different on 0.4? I like smoothess so maybe i still use 0.3..
The only difference is nexus screens support.

Originally Posted by Ivase View Post
Hi all! I've faced with a problem of re-registration of Whatsup. When I've already registered to one phone number I cannot change it to another. Application is remember the first registered user only.
Could anybody provide the procedure how to change the registration to another user (phone)? As an example, to exit the program then delete ./cache or config, etc...
Thank in advance
Rename/remove /home/nemo/.config/cepiperez/whatsup.conf file.

Originally Posted by meet.vino View Post
For some video files that I receive. 0.4 version shows "Oops cannot be displayed" in the conversation screen.

Can I go back to the previous version?
Can you tell me wich video formats have this issue?
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following User Says Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 218 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ India
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post

Can you tell me wich video formats have this issue?
Its not a particular format of video that is not being displayed, I have this issues with some .mp4 and .3gp format videos, while other .mp4 and .3gp are displayed correctly. And I am very sure, this happened only after I upgraded to the latest version. And the audio files that I have received don't play too!

Same here. In 0.2 the same files are displayed without problems. So for me 0.2 is the most complete version actually.

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post

Rename/remove /home/nemo/.config/cepiperez/whatsup.conf file.
Hi Cepi, thanks for your response but it is not work. I've renamed conf file and started whatsup, then entered the new phone number and try to register. After few seconds I've got a message: "Registration error. Reason: Registration attempt too recent. Please".
What does it mean and why proposed way is doesn't work?

Last edited by Ivase; 2015-05-21 at 21:14. Reason: Correction

Tags
alpha, jolla, tohkbd, whatsup