Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
Post from Fxtec in the form of a pair of earbuds!

EDIT: Wow, they sound really good for a pair of "free" earbuds.

Last edited by Wasmachinemann-NL; 2020-01-16 at 12:25.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Ooo, i forgot to post here that i recieved them also 2 days ago.

Here are some Photos.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
A new news post by Erik.

Originally Posted by Erik

Hi everyone,

Mostly good news today, as always gathered personally.

The logistics team is currently drafting the shipping lists for the big batch that will ship in a few days. This batch is 6x bigger than the previous batches combined. Most of you will be left very happy, and those in the list will receive a stock assignment notice either this weekend or early next week.

There is nothing left to prioritise on the Indiegogo side, as that will be fully covered by this coming batch. Those with Indiegogo deals can start getting excited as they are the first known customers that will be 100% fulfilled.

The not so good news is that this batch will not include all pre-orders as we had initially anticipated, due to the factory only being able to produce this much units before the shutdown for the Chinese New Year. It will, however, still include 70% of all pre-orders, starting from the oldest, assigned based on a percentage of how many orders there are in a country. The remaining, relatively small percentage of unshipped, mostly very recent orders, will be processed shortly after the Chinese holidays in February.

The shipment will be sent from Hong Kong. Those in Europe and the US will have their customs fees pre-paid by us, as we charged you for duty in those regions already.

Erik
So yes, the previous news is now moot.

EDIT: It does say that the unshipped orders will be "mostly very recent orders", however.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Thoke View Post
A new news post by Erik.

So yes, the previous news is now moot.

EDIT: It does say that the unshipped orders will be "mostly very recent orders", however.
At this point I'm not surprised, and it hurts to say that.
I still don't understand how they can say all pre orders will be shipped and then just a few days later say 70%. It's so off. Almost feel like this irreparably damages trust too.
For them to build credibility, I wouldn't even hint at something being done unless I'm certain it's going to happen. Rather they over deliver than under promise. Maybe they will learn eventually...

Imagine if they delay your warranty claim like this or support ticket.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
https://community.fxtec.com/topic/26...-media-revamp/

Hey guys!

We are looking to revamp our social media accounts and would love you all to contribute.

If anyone has any really good quality/cool photos taken by the Pro1 then please do send them in. Let us know what your Instagram handle is too so we can tag you in the post 🙂

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DDark For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
This would be a huge help to both the community and I would thing fx to have as many OS running on there device as possible.

And since many are looking for direct replacement for n900 this would truly be the only new option.

Great comment Kabouik!

Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
please Chenliangchen, consider sending a unit to the Leste team, they are making great progress lately but confirmed they cannot really afford a unit on their personal budget

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xman For This Useful Post:
I also vote for giving a Pro1 to the Leste dev team!

I am also part of the people who want a "new N900".
The more the Pro1 approaches to N900, the more it will attract us.

It seems being a great device. A bit more weight on the balance is always good. Even just knowing Fxtec is supporting Leste would influence some buyers, I think. Just because it opens a wider horizon, with more possibilities.

Why hesitating? Giving one device to this team will certainly bring back at least 2 buyers. Even so, Fxtec get the fruits back. And I am sure it will bring more. So why hesitating? Hurry guys!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ric9K For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Signs are good regarding a Leste dev-device.
I hope i do not interpret too much into this tweet from two days ago

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Yup, very encouraging indeed. Thanks for teasing him on Twitter!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ric9K View Post
I also vote for giving a Pro1 to the Leste dev team!
Me not. Instead of begging for new phone we should just buy them one. I am ready to give at least £50 if other people agree with me.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Trzyzet For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit