Notices

Okay the issue here is I run streaming audio using a program called gnump3d from my desktop computer. This way I can access my media collection anywhere on my college campus. Very nice program and I like it a lot. The issue is I cannot figure out how to use canola with it instead of the standard media player.
The standard media player comes up when I click a link from the internal network site.
So i guess what I am asking is how can I set it up so it will automatically use canola instead of the default media player?

The Following User Says Thank You to bobthebuilder For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Well,

We need to take a look at this program, because if the media player is showing it.. is either upnp or a network sharing... upnp is coming, but network sharing, well maybe we have no time to do that... but with the third party plugin people will be able to do that quick and easy.

Let's see how it goes. anyways request taken note!

Marcelo
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

well let me ask the question in another way.
I went to mp3.com and "previewed" one of the songs there and it opened in the default media player, I guess what Im asking is, is there a way to make it so the default media player is canola instead of the one that comes with the tablet?

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Oh.. I see, I will look with the guys, I think yes.. there's a way to set the mime type or something to Canola, but we don't do that today, because we are not "ready" but this could be a option in the settings for those adventure souls out there

Thanks for the suggestion
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org