Active Topics

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
This comment taken from mobile-review

"At Nokia World we will see a new, high-end camera phone from Nokia along with something else very very special! "

Follow up post

"I don't know more guys, honestly!

My source says that N900 was just a "sneak peak" and that Nokia's desicion to announce it earlier had to do with more devices, services and strategy plans their gonna announce next week (9th september).

N900 is a diffrent class and a very high end device. That would have got all attention if it was announced at Nokia World. They didn't and I think it was the right desicion!

X- anc C- series.. I don't know. But I DO know something high-end is coming. Thats all the info I've got.
."

And then this from twitter by eldar

"Tommorow will be some really cool anouncement on Nokia World Think you will be astonished"

So guys put on your thinking caps and let us see who can guess what it is.

Best of luck

Last edited by sachin007; 2009-09-01 at 05:33.

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 451 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ India
Multiple Maemo powered devices. May be a new series line for these.

Also, there was a rumored 12mp phone. So, may be that even.

A phone/cam with a built-in projector?

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
My guess: They found 3 unemployed students in Vesanto and hired them to finally get ovi.com working. Within the next 4 years.

Come on Nokia, it's now or never!!! Time to do or die!!!

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
My guess: they found a piece of the True Cross and will use it to embue the N900 with holy properties.

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 895 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Moscow, Russia
E900 without «Y» buttomn, bam!

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
They'll announce MMS is actually available on N900.

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Your post is a bit like :

Someone call you with a private number that we didn t know, and didn t leave a message.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ São Paulo, SP, Brasil
Can it get more high-end than the N900?

If at least the N900 were called N910 I would hope a smaller and cheaper phone to be released and make me and other freaks happy... If it's just another “silicon Ferrari” (or Porsche, in Stuttgart) I won't be astonished. I have crazy dreams at night, but only reality can be astonishing!...

There's no news in making a good expensive equipament.

(EDIT: I actually slept this evening after writing this and had a dream I had an N900 )

Last edited by nwerneck; 2009-09-01 at 14:51.

Originally Posted by nwerneck View Post
Can it get more high-end than the N900?

If at least the N900 were called N910 I would hope a smaller and cheaper phone to be released and make me and other freaks happy... If it's just another “silicon Ferrari” (or Porsche, in Stuttgart) I won't be astonished. I have crazy dreams at night, but only reality can be astonishing!...

There's no news in making a good expensive equipament.
If you don't mind a bulkier unit, probably a screen a bit bigger, an 8 Megapixel camera, some more storage, some kind of digital video out... A lot of the N900 elements are already present in previous units (5 Mpix camera in the N95, 32 Gigs internal storage in the N97, etc).