Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Did someone just turn the clocks back by a month?

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by shardul View Post
Hey!! guys got a real flash player 10 and this one is really working, Yes it is working, I am giving you the source also:http://www.myn900.com/update-flash-9...sh-10-version/

I have tested it on my N900 and my friends N900.
Really you should give it a try.

If this link helped you than press THANKS BUTTON. LOL
It has been around for ages. When running it has a red bar along the top. This represents a beta product. Check out know Nokia (http://www.knownokia.ca/2011/01/flas...your-n900.html), where it was well documented.

I have it running and to be honest it is rubbish. Does not work all the time. It is very slow as well.P
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
the dream of surpassing iphones will never accomplish this way ,if nokia doesnt support real flash player .opera 's new version arrival-no flash support ( highly embarrassing ) nokia come on ,atleast show up with one perfect browser which can play all videos on sites )) vote for it guys ,raise your hands or i believe n900 will always live in a sand house ..hail n900

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by prankster View Post
the dream of surpassing iphones will never accomplish this way ,if nokia doesnt support real flash player .
iphone doesnt have any flash player, let alone version 10

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

The Following User Says Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post:
please can someone help me..

i've got the libflashplayer.so in my document.. now what shell i do
can someone explain it step by step please
thankx

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by hhmah View Post
please can someone help me..

i've got the libflashplayer.so in my document.. now what shell i do
can someone explain it step by step please
thankx
Don't bother - it's not worth it due to the problems reported many, many times...

The Following User Says Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jedi View Post
Don't bother - it's not worth it due to the problems reported many, many times...
if ther are problems we'll just have to forget about have flash palyer..
thankx for replying

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
i didnt mean to say anything in favour of boring iphone but the popularity wins the race there,cuz i saw lot of videos being played on iphone,if n900 flash player issue gets resolved ,i hope this can be a great thing to nokia market and people over the globe will take a deep breath and n900 will be the main theme for nokia,just need a little bit inspiration from maemo developers and adobe-ys ))
hail n900

Closed Thread

Tags
bada rox, flash 20, jog on, just shoot me, move along, nothing to see, rhymeslikedimes, thanklover, willneverhappen