Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
... Just sneak peak the calendar to the right, i.e. tap inside calendar and swipe to the right. Voila
it's same like the name of the the days,which are without patch only visible when you pull down calender. it's a bit involved to see number of the week only when you sneak peak to the right or left.

abyzthomass is it possible for you to code something for patchmanager?

thanks in advance
best regard
az2111

The Following User Says Thank You to az2111 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,118 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Uh, did not know that about day_of_week , just remembered the number_of_week thing.
So yes, plus one to that request (even I am afraid it will narrow down the view too much).

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Originally Posted by az2111 View Post
abyzthomass is it possible for you to code something for patchmanager?

It maybe possible, but it will require reducing the size of the dates, which is probably a bad thing.

I do like to get the Month name and year on top though.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by abyzthomas View Post
I do like to get the Month name and year on top though.
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. Not on the top though, but where it say "Today" now. It changes to date and month if you click on a day far enough from today so it must be possible to make is say things like "Today, 1 March".

It maybe possible, but it will require reducing the size of the dates, which is probably a bad thing.
If there is only the number of the week in another colour it does not take much place. There should not stand "Week 32" only "32" in another colour.

Name of the Month and the actual Day would even be cool.

Thanks best regards.
az2111

Interesting...

If I go to January 2015 and swipe right, I see the week numbers 1-6, but the month and year shows Dec 2014.
Name:  20150301083024.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  42.3 KB

If I go to January 2015 and swipe left, I see the week numbers 5-10, but the month and year shows Jan 2015.
Name:  20150301083040.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  41.3 KB

I wonder if this is a bug.

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
If you continue swipping left you will see february. That week numbers correspond to next month,

Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
If you continue swipping left you will see february. That week numbers correspond to next month,
I know, but the Month label does not correspond to the week numbers in the same column.

Basically, the week number is for the month on the right and month label is for the month on left.

Kind of confusing.

I think it should show the week numbers and month label of the month on the right side. Maybe just me?

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Interesting...

If I go to January 2015 and swipe right, I see the week numbers 1-6, but the month and year shows Dec 2014.
Attachment 36653

If I go to January 2015 and swipe left, I see the week numbers 5-10, but the month and year shows Jan 2015.
Attachment 36654

I wonder if this is a bug.
i guess it has to do with your patch, for me it shows Jan 2015 on the left. try to unapply your patches and check the difference.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
I see the next month label on the right too, so all is fine.

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os