I am new here, but I wanted to let everyone know I found an armband that actually fits the n810 and it is made by Motorola. The Motorola Premium Pouch is available from N1 Wireless for 14.99, and they shipped it quick for free. Just wanted to let those whom may be looking for one know where they can find one. Now I am just waiting for my Motorola S9.

Posts: 487 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ London, UK
Try to include a link next time...
So you're talking about this pouch?

I wonder if a N800 would fit knowing that its a bit thicker than the N810...

Applications I've made:
- Vuvuzela
- LTM: London Tube Map

The Following User Says Thank You to El Amir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Hmm.. it'll fit an N810.. I assume that also means the N800 might fit as well? (I think the N800 is slightly different in size from the N810, right?)

(sorry, El Amir, I completely overlooked you wondering that as well)

I do apologise for the lack of a link, however, yes that is the band. Additionally I do believe an object slightly larger would fit yet longer (width) I am not sure about, the n810 is 5.07" and snuggled against the strap on the last velcro patch; any longer and I am not sure it would fit.

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
So you can have the NIT on your wrist with this thing? Are you happy with it? Is there a lot of space free for a telephone? Would something like a N95 fit the phone holder?

I do believe the n95 would fit.

A little disappointing; I was hoping some sort of clear-faced thing that would turn my N800 into the king of calculator-watches. Still a good thing, for N810 users at least.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Interesting. Any more detailed usability reviews on it? What are you using this for? I guess it might be useful for sports if there are applications (like time, how fast and how long you are sporting) for it, and also ofcourse GPS or monitoring of server using additional 3G.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
not using it, just bumped into it on some blog at one point and bookmarked the shop page for some reason

i keep a whole lot of these bookmarks around. sometimes i wonder if im doing with ways to transport gadgets what some asian lady did with shoes...