Notices

Originally Posted by ian_ryge View Post
Unfortunately I don't have time to do the app icons any time soon, but maybe eventually.
i don't mean change icons, just add some blue border to menu background and it will be nice.

Last edited by dana.s; 2010-07-19 at 18:34.

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by dana.s View Post
i don't mean change icons, just add some blue border to menu background and it will be nice.
I don't think that's possible since there is no background in menu.

Originally Posted by TNiga View Post
Originally Posted by dana.s View Post
I don't think that's possible since there is no background in menu.
Actually, I think it would be possible if I were to alter the transitions. I haven't really checked out how they're configured, but if I turned off the blurring and zooming, the app menu background would be the currently selected wallpaper (and the default Okuda wallpaper is just the blue outline.) I'm not sure how hard it is to adjust transitions, but I'll look into it at some point.

Last edited by ian_ryge; 2010-07-19 at 22:34.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian_ryge For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by ian_ryge View Post
Actually, I think it would be possible if I were to alter the transitions. I haven't really checked out how they're configured, but if I turned off the blurring and zooming, the app menu background would be the currently selected wallpaper (and the default Okuda wallpaper is just the blue outline.) I'm not sure how hard it is to adjust transitions, but I'll look into it at some point.
If you scroll however it would look weird(lines would go through icons and whatnot).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToJa92 For This Useful Post:
I luv this theme,Dark but colorfull,found one problem when i was in pidgin IM didn't see fonts(due to Dark black background) from other side!yes i can change my fonts color but other side can't(from Nokia E72 don't let change their fonts color),hope u fix in next upgrade,
Thumps up

Originally Posted by ToJa92 View Post
If you scroll however it would look weird(lines would go through icons and whatnot).
Yeah I thought about that just after I posted... Probably won't do it because of that.

The Following User Says Thank You to ian_ryge For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Toronto, Canada
Not the most readable theme, but I love the look. Thanks.

So far it's an-Droid, pip-boy and okuda that are my favourites. If only joppu would update the pipboy one to use nice backgrounds in the lock screen...

I just pushed a new version (1.0.1) to extras-testing, so please test it and vote to promote if you find no major problems. (Votes are version-specific, so if you already voted on 1.0.0, please do so again.)

Changes in 1.0.1:

Last edited by ian_ryge; 2010-08-04 at 22:23.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian_ryge For This Useful Post:
Posts: 129 | Thanked: 321 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Finland (Turku)
I wasn't actually expecting too much of this theme, but man... I gotta say it really is beautiful on N900. Like DonPIZI said, it's almost like a small NCC-1701-D in my hands. Very nice work!

Aaaaaargh.. I updated but I don't like that one of the backgrounds has the round diagram thing. Any chance of posting the plain background picture here so I can change it please.

Other than than, spot on, one of my top 3 themes. Thanks a lot!

Tags
fremantle, theme release