Notices

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Fornaci di Barga ITALY
It's possible to add the chance to download again the media? If i delete a media recive from wazapp i cant open it from conversation ( obviously ) but if i want to download it again i cant... This can "solve" the problem of multiple downloads. I dont want this things for this problem but i want because sometimes i delete the media for mistake..
Thanks for your hard work and sorry for my english.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
I am using the latest nightly build. Whenever wazapp is running and i have no internet connection, the internet connections window always pops out. It will never disappear unless i connect to an internet connection. Any work around on this?

Quit the application. -,- That's the only way.

Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
hey, what about Transifex? I can't find projects anymore!

i had wazapp running properly
then i install nitdroid, and run whatsapp with same number n wazapp
then when i boot to meego again, wazapp says login failed
i try to re-verify wazapp via account menu but not successfull
i delete wazapp account
now i still can not register wazapp
how to fix this? ty

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Austria/Germany
is there a way to start and stop wazapp from terminal?

i'd like to try and create a profilematic rule to shut it down when i'm not connected to the internet any more...

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
Originally Posted by mcbook View Post
is there a way to start and stop wazapp from terminal?

i'd like to try and create a profilematic rule to shut it down when i'm not connected to the internet any more...
I tried this method. Create a rule where wazapp will open upon connecting to internet then closing when there is no internet connection. The custom command to close wazapp is "killall wazapp". But whenever I connect to the internet, wazapp is opened which suddenly pops up the wazapp splash screen which bugs me.

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Austria/Germany
so start it up manually and let the rule handle the closing part...

Hey guys,

A friend sent me a photo tonight on Wazapp and when I tried to open it and download it, it froze on initialising and then the Wazapp pop up box came up and said not responding so I clicked close. Now, when I went to re-open Wazapp my whole conversation from day 1 with that particular person including the pictures etc disappeared. I was wondering whether I can somehow get them back, especially the whole conversation because I didn't hit any button that said delete chat history or anything like that.

Really disappointed that this has happened and I would appreciate as much assistance and help as possible regarding this issue. Is there any possible way I can get the whole conversation history and photos back?

Thanks!

Hy guys,

Don't know if this happened also with some of you, so I'm sharing it here. I happen to have 2 N9s. I was using one with Wazapp, but it was very instable. From time to time, when I clicked on "send", the message I just wrote disappeared but was not sent. No matter what I did, it kept happening, I normally had to restart the device - and sometimes even doing this it wasn't enough.

Now I'm using my other N9. Wazapp was working perfect. Then I installed N9QTweak yesterday night. Now I'm using Wazapp and the same thing happened! When I click on "send", the message won't go to timeline, it just vanishes!!

Both N9s have N9QTweak installed. I don't know if this have any thing to do... any helps?? Thanks in advance.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp