Notices

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
a simpler way is to swipe in the cursor, lock it somewhere on a post, then press the right arrow key.

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to festivalnut For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
If you guys are talking about the main theme its not designed for the n900 that is what minimalist theme is for.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by festivalnut View Post
a simpler way is to swipe in the cursor, lock it somewhere on a post, then press the right arrow key.
wow. this i didn't know and it works very well.
i still would love to be able to change the browser virtual width permanently though.

Originally Posted by jakiman View Post
i still would love to be able to change the browser virtual width permanently though.
Yes that would be great, as i play a browsergame, that does not work in any n900 browser because important controls are left outsight the visible area. Even the bookmarklet does not work, as it does not rearrange the site

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
Originally Posted by gunni View Post
Yes that would be great, as i play a browsergame, that does not work in any n900 browser because important controls are left outsight the visible area. Even the bookmarklet does not work, as it does not rearrange the site
try the cursor lock n scroll trick. it works on a few sites when i'm missing bits, althugh you may be sacrificing important bits from the left of the screen to reach controls on the right...

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
If you guys are talking about the main theme its not designed for the n900 that is what minimalist theme is for.
minimalist is horrible, then suddenly the text of the post are bigger, i dont want that i just want better/bigger navigation.

besides that theme's are stored on the server with yout account so suddenly the selected theme is also used on my pc.. It should be stored in a cookie..

I don't like the minimaist theme too.

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Paris
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
I have to confess I didnt realise that existed. The minimalist theme works a treat. Its how i will view the forum from now on.

That being said I had to resize the screen to select a theme from the drop down!

EDIT-I changed theme via User Control Panel rather than the drop down at the bottom of the screen like a normal person

Last edited by DeargDoom; 2010-04-26 at 22:29.

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by DeargDoom View Post
I have to confess I didnt realise that existed. The minimalist theme works a treat. Its how i will view the forum from now on.

That being said I had to resize the screen to select a theme from the drop down! (I accesed it via my profile)

The classic light and dark themes also work fine, and has smaller text then minimalist.

Classic themes are build like classic forums.

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
well. if u need to change the virtual width, just use the javascript for that page. easy. would much prefer thid to be set permanently but seems it's not easily possible unless someone makes a plug-in or extension for the microb. any volunteers? hehe