Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Easy to blame poor but populous countries. An average American pollutes 10x more than the average Indian.
I don't blame the poor. I blame the ones with biggest impact the next 500 years. It will eventually be 10 indians for every american becouse in the end it won't matter since everyone will get punished if the biggest entities can't reduce the the impact. Rich, poor but also the most innecent of all. The children of the future. Maybe we need to cut spending in the western world and instead direct money transfer to componies to work for mankind. Building more environment friends public transports, housing, trains world wide. Energy, food and water Max one car per houshold, max average spending and so forth. Either that or we going head to head over the reasorces in the future and we will all fight for what we believe in.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2021-11-08 at 20:09.

Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I agree with you Dave. I have a Kia Sportage woth 2.0l engine, I have an old motorcycle, I just got finished building an old vw bug which eats 1l oil per 100km. I have many computers and electrical devices as do my other family members also. Still I agree with you and do not try to go behind of any excuse.nI am guilty and I do not like it at all. I think in my case the reason why I am living like this even though I have principles and morals that contradict with my way of living is, that I used to be a vegetarian and against electricity and computers and stuff. I lived in accord with my morals but I lost the ability to love fellow humans, my own specie. Now I love other people but hate myself. I still think this is better option atleast for now. Maybe I will some day find the key to solve this locked situation. But keep preaching. You do good.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I guess we are all guilty here.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Guilty as charged... At least I feel guilty... Ummm, what did I do?

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Guilty as charged... At least I feel guilty... Ummm, what did I do?
Pollution of the human's air. General bad behavior towards future generations. Acting like an innocent bystander.

Possibly illigal support of thick crust pizza. Noone needs that much pizza.

Last edited by Dave999; 2021-11-09 at 17:25.

Geez, I thought I was going to get hammered for owning too many guitar pedals!
I do breathe so I'm causing pollution. But my car gets very good mileage on highway.
Trying to be green.
I definately only order thin crust pizza.

Breathe is not an issue but your car might have to go in the future. We all try to be green but even so we're moving in the wrong direction. At some point some restrictions will be painful. Will be intressting to see when the population is ready for that,

Not sure if anything real will and up in COP26 or if we just push it forward to the next generation...

Last edited by Dave999; 2021-11-10 at 22:02.

I don't know. I think it is too late. The question is what equilibrium will we reach. That is, how much of the human population will die off until we are no longer producing enough greenhouse gases to make climate worse...

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
I don't know. I think it is too late. The question is what equilibrium will we reach. That is, how much of the human population will die off until we are no longer producing enough greenhouse gases to make climate worse...
Thats becouse the four biggest countries won't do what is needed. Stop using fossil fuel and coal but instead they will prep for war.

The rich countires must pay the bill hand haven't paid the bill yet?

Let's see where we are headed: https://youtu.be/uynhvHZUOOo

Unfortunately we need more suffering in China, US and western world to care.

Last edited by Dave999; 2021-11-14 at 18:50.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post

Thats becouse the four biggest countries won't do what is needed. Stop using fossil fuel and coal but instead they will prep for war.

The rich countires must pay the bill hand haven't paid the bill yet?

Let's see where we are headed: https://youtu.be/uynhvHZUOOo

Unfortunately we need more suffering in China, US and western world to care.
The problem is called greed...

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson