Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 215 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Earth, 38.830000, -77.00000
Sorry guys, I still have not finished PokerTH yet (hence that it is still in -devel). Boost has yet to be optified (QT too?) so it will not be in extras until a very (very very) long time... Other than that, I also do not have a device so testing is a bit weary...

The Following User Says Thank You to Firebird8 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Originally Posted by slewis1972 View Post
I just installed pokerth and it took like 13mb of footfs space, so removed it straight away - its not optified.

Need an optified poker game.

Scott
Was that the space taken after enabling extras-devel and installing it, or after enabling extras-devel, installing it, and disabling extras-devel? The repo cache takes a lot of space.

Edit: nevermind, Bratag checked verified it. I wonder why casper would go say something like that?

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

Last edited by Flandry; 2010-03-08 at 14:54.

Originally Posted by casper27 View Post
The package is optified only takes a few kb of rootfs. :Pokerth is a good game aswell had many a online hammering on it
Um yeah no it isnt. Data files are put into /usr/share and additional libs are not optified. Its a great game and I would be happy to work with the creator on getting those items optified if he wishes.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 215 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Earth, 38.830000, -77.00000
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Um yeah no it isnt. Data files are put into /usr/share and additional libs are not optified. Its a great game and I would be happy to work with the creator on getting those items optified if he wishes.
PokerTH optification is no problem. The problem is trying to get the boost maintainer to optify the boost library. It has been maybe 5 months since I asked.