Notices

Originally Posted by riot_heroes View Post
I am from malaysia ... using n900 about a year ...

I just installed the CSSU and then my icon all become very small ..

I opened Theme Customizer and the icon size folder is unfunctional ..

i am very2 newbie foor this N900 .. can someone help me ..
uninstall and reinstall v~63 from maemo.org (user power search).

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Posts: 412 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bronx, NY
after removing the existing install you then need to disable extra devel to install .63

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by Mike Fila View Post
after removing the existing install you then need to disable extra devel to install .63
no need to uninstall latest version of TC...just dpkg -i v63 then it will automatic downgrade it....using FAM you can blacklist TC so it wont upgrade to latest version anymore....

what is "just dpkg -i v63" ... i really don no nothing ... can someone give a tuto how to do it ...

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
hi riot_heroes try uninstalling theme customizer and install it again using the one in extras repository.

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
If refers to manually install version 0.9-63 of Theme Customizer. You need to download first the deb package of that version.

If you don't know how, maybe it's easier for you to follow Vetsin recomendation, but if you want I could explain the other process.

ok thanx a lot ... I downgrade it ... now it working ... i can resize my icon ..

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Romania
http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...omizer/0.9-63/
download "theme-customizer_0.9-63_all.deb", and click on it. it will install with app manager.

this option will be avaible in the next version, after the release of latest cssu? if will be a next version...
also, the ichon size could ve increased higher than 150?

Now the new problem come ...

Before I downgrade it ... i notice that there were 9 desktop that can be use ..
but now they back to normal .. only 4 active desktop .. how can i fix it ..

(sorry my english ic very2 bad) ...

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by riot_heroes View Post
Now the new problem come ...

Before I downgrade it ... i notice that there were 9 desktop that can be use ..
but now they back to normal .. only 4 active desktop .. how can i fix it ..

(sorry my english ic very2 bad) ...
if you still using v63 then resized the icon as you wanted...once finish then upgrade it back to latest version....
remember when resizing the icon make sure you resized in all of your themes in your device...if you don't then some themes will have big icons while other will have small/default size icon...