Does anyone know if there's a food diary/log program out there for the N810 or will I just have to use regular notes? I'm trying to figure out what's causing an illness so I'm looking for somthing I can add what I eat to and maybe also log if I got sick or not. A regular date diary that had room for notes would work, too.

Thanks

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Toronto, Ontario
You could try quicknote. I think it would work better than the notes program, because it puts all the notes in a list on the sidebar. It records a time stamp for the last change on each note, but you could create a new quicknote for each day easily and keep it all organized.

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Toronto, Ontario
http://maemo.org/downloads/product/OS2008/quicknote/

Here's the download page for quicknote

Posts: 57 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ West Hills California
traineo.com and fitday.com have calendars and journaling with diet logs. Use adblock to increase the signal/noise ratio.

Thanks! I think I have quicknote already installed, I just didn't know it did nesting notes. I started using maemopad+ last week, and it does the same thing

If I wanted an online tracker, I'd have stuck with SparkPeople, but I needed something that was offline so if I'm not near wifi I could still log food.