Active Topics

Notices

ok this has probably be asked before, but I would really love to see apps like the 'lomo app' on iphone, or even andriod nowadays has it.

i really think its makes the n900 much more entertain-able than it is right now( i know some ppl dont like me saying this).

anyone knows , wants and are willing to develop anything like that ?

cheers

anyone ? =]

Compare to almost every other phone out there the n900 has the lowest amount of options with taking pictures. like sepia black and white etc etc.

The maemo platform isnt even 50% finished!

i knw....its a shame really....i mean the hardware in n900 is just as good as iphone 3gs and milestone,..

but i guess if i startt going on about how the milestone and iphone can do so much that the n900 doesnt get close to...i will be attacked.

really hope to see some apps like that on n900, im sure theres somebody out there who is also liking such apps and are willing and able to develop them !

come on good people! =)

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
I don't know the apps you're talking about but have you looked at Ansela it's in extras-devel. It's a picture edit program. It's still under development and the last time i looked you couldn't save changes yet.
I'm not sure that this is what you're looking for?

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
i really like the effects the ipod nano 5th has built in. its also impressing how smooth everything goes with all the preview of all effects at the same time.

that sure would be neat on the n900, though definitely not needed.

hi Dousan, well the apps im on about is basically what you decribed about Ansela, only that the effect is added on straight after the photo is taken, so basically you take a photo that that app, the photo comes out with the effect.

like the LOMO app in iphone.

Hi msa, ipod nano 5th? it has a camera in it ?@@

How about Fotox, which is available in Easy Debian? I think it's now part of the default installation.

Originally Posted by RobbH View Post
How about Fotox, which is available in Easy Debian? I think it's now part of the default installation.
*fotoxx

it's there, it works, but i believe OP was talking about those zany webcam effects those teenagers are so found of nowadays, while fotoxx is an image retoucher

Hi msa, ipod nano 5th? it has a camera in it ?@@
Yep. Staggeringly useless.

I recently developed a maemo4 application to provide a cool visual effect for usage with the camera.

The program is currently in alpha testing, and as such, only provides one effect - adding a stylized picture of spiderman to your picture.

Porting to maemo 5 may have some difficulty due to the difference in screen size, but if enough people express interest in it, I will see what I can do

This program (currently unnamed) was written entirely in GRAPHITE with a little bit of C

Feedback is much appreciated!

EDIT: Disclaimer: Spiderman and all related characters are owned by Marvel and not myself

The Following User Says Thank You to notnarb For This Useful Post: