Posts: 26 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Delaware,US
I've been trying to get a playlist to work in canola on my n800 ever since I figured out what a repository was. All my attempts until now have failed. I tried creating one in notepad and saving it as an .m3u (something I have doen before) I tried creating a playlist in the nokia media player, also something which did not work. until finaly i had an idea that worked. what I did was create a mirror of the folder where i keep my music on my n800 on the desktop of my XPbox, then I simply opened the music I wanted in the playlist, highlighted my selections, ctrl s, then saved the playlist as a .pls in the same folder that houses my music in the mirror folder i setup on the desktop of my XPbox. then i only had to transfer the .pls over to the exact folder on my n800. the result, I finaly can setup a playlist for canola.

Anyhow, i searched for awhile, unable to find any information that really helped any, so I thought I'd go ahead and share with my fellow nuubs what worked for me.

with that all being said. How does everyone else do it? I was under the impression that the absolute path to my memory cards was something like

/media/mmc1/
/media/mmc2/

is that right? cause it didn't work out for me to well.

Anyone else find there own way to get the job done? I am interested in hearing how the rest of the world does it.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Delaware,US
hmmm, guess this wasn't a very poular post