Posts: 141 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by PMaff View Post
Thanks a lot.

And maybe someone else can look at the
libgcrypt11
versions at http://repository.maemo.org/ and why the version
for Maemo5 is not there?
I'm sorry I had no time even for such trivial thing. But now I see there is such package in extras repository:

http://maemo.org/packages/view/libgcrypt11/

Does it help you?

The Following User Says Thank You to luf For This Useful Post:
What could be the reason that KeePassX v2 segfaults after I have entered the correct password of a kdbx file?

The Following User Says Thank You to Elmar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Elmar View Post
What could be the reason that KeePassX v2 segfaults after I have entered the correct password of a kdbx file?
I'm sorry I have no clue without the core dump.

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London, UK
v2 (from February '13) used to work on CSSU/Stable for me, but now (since a forced fresh reflash of PR1.3 then upgraded to CSSU/Testing) using the same keepass db file runs ok but fails to import the database saying its not a keepass db (when same file works elsewhere on other clients).
When I wonder if its a v1 database that needs importing, and try that main menu option on the N900, it seg-faults (as reported via stderr from a run-standalone.sh run in a terminal, after it did the same thing from app menu/desktop shortcut). It shouldn't crash like that whether it was v1 db or not, whatever format the input database is in.

Not yet got a core file out of it but would like to, and willing to help fix it/even work on it if I can create a build environment for it without too much trouble

The db was maybe edited a bit with other keepass editors on Linux/Windows since last used on the N900 ok but should be readable the same as I also did that before and it worked.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jgbreezer For This Useful Post: