Notices

for installe imagemagick
in xterminal :
sudo gainroot
apt-get install imagemagick

it s good for me..

i want make a buton in one of my office .
when I press this button, I want to go on my lock screen.
how? what is the command to desktop command execution widget ?

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Russia
Hello guys.
Im having an error too..

mv: cannot rename ywtemp -No such file or dir
and some syntax errors on 116 line and..7.

@bibounefr Please check and give fb.

dbus-send --system --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.mce /com/nokia/mce/request com.nokia.mce.request.req_tklock_mode_change string:"locked" | echo ""

PS.
the first error as Alfred tolds me happens due my disconnected from internet tablet..checking it right now

Last edited by eL.ectron1k; 2011-04-30 at 07:42.

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus
hi dude at last i got it working, but i didnt change f to c for the temperature and now it shows farenheit when i want celcius , how do i remove so i can start all over?

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
write here down your 4th line, actually, write here you adress where you get your weather forecast.

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Well, if you have completely replaced my KIRCHHEIMBOLANDEN - URL with what you just gave me, then you should be fine. The screen does show you the celsius sign C, doesn't it?

Originally Posted by eL.ectron1k View Post
Hello guys.
Im having an error too..

mv: cannot rename ywtemp -No such file or dir
and some syntax errors on 116 line and..7.

@bibounefr Please check and give fb.

dbus-send --system --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.mce /com/nokia/mce/request com.nokia.mce.request.req_tklock_mode_change string:"locked" | echo ""

PS.
the first error as Alfred tolds me happens due my disconnected from internet tablet..checking it right now

it's good but I get locked on the screen. I will want to come live on the screen or is the weather channel ?possible?

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Hi there, I just wanted to say thanks the script is working brilliantly.
Only problem is that my alarmd event seems to do nothing. Only if I run the command from terminal my lockscreen gets updated. Does anyone know whats possibly wrong?

Greetz,

..::J4ZZ::..

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by bibounefr View Post

it's good but I get locked on the screen. I will want to come live on the screen or is the weather channel ?possible?
means you cant unlock your cell phone ?
it happened with me too :P

if this is the case , the thing you have to do is to keep on unlocking by the slider and try to go in the qbw settings by clicking on the desktop again and again .
and then into edit cmd and the press delete .
once you,ve deleted your screen will be unlocked .
and if you again wanted to use it make a new beecon and select the lock one again but this time before pressing the save button scroll down to update policy thingy and choose no for all and yes only for click .
this will make your widget to work as a lock button.

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Beirut, Lebanon
ok heres the thing now, seems it is missing some files can't find bg1, bg2 and lockslider, however what should i edit if i only want to use one wallpaper (a wallpaper that never change even if the temp. is high or low) ... thanks