Notices

Poll: Do you want a black/green m4rina d4rk icons and theme ?
Poll Options
Do you want a black/green m4rina d4rk icons and theme ?

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by rjneid View Post
stupid android, the new trend pffffft
come on, its not bad at all, after all it is open source too, after my n900 i'm thinking of going with an htc, or an intel meego .
w blebnen man el galaxy s 8gb 7a2o 420 $ bel 3elbeh, bass el htc 8ale eben el 7arom .

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
nevermind.

Last edited by joppu; 2011-04-28 at 21:12.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by joppu View Post
Uhh, nope.

You should only give credit where credit is due.
dude he said he might do it if it gets enough votes, anyway are you intrested ??

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
I thought you were speaking of Marina, not M4riNa.

Still, all he would have to do is to release his template file (if it differs from stock Marina in any way). A couple of hue changes and packaging should do the trick.

The Following User Says Thank You to joppu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by joppu View Post
I thought you were speaking of Marina, not M4riNa.

Still, all he would have to do is to release his template file (if it differs from stock Marina in any way). A couple of hue changes and packaging should do the trick.
lets see what he can do when he gets back from his vacation .
(or he got an android and left us to dust hahahaha )

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
come on, its not bad at all, after all it is open source too, after my n900 i'm thinking of going with an htc, or an intel meego .
w blebnen man el galaxy s 8gb 7a2o 420 $ bel 3elbeh, bass el htc 8ale eben el 7arom .
eh never get HTC ... IT SUCKS

as for me, i have 2 N900s and getting a third one soon, i just love the phone

The Following User Says Thank You to rjneid For This Useful Post:
eh never get HTC ... IT SUCKS

as for me, i have 2 N900s and getting a third one soon, i just love the phone
naah i actually used the desire hd back in Australia, one hell of a device, htc sense is really something, yes it might gets buggy after a long time of heavy usage, but browsing the web on that big *** screen is awesome, and the ui is just sool, BUT maemo 5 is the pimp in the smartphone world and they are all our *****es .
btw why the hell do you need 3 n900s ??

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 88 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
naah i actually used the desire hd back in Australia, one hell of a device, htc sense is really something, yes it might gets buggy after a long time of heavy usage, but browsing the web on that big *** screen is awesome, and the ui is just sool, BUT maemo 5 is the pimp in the smartphone world and they are all our *****es .
btw why the hell do you need 3 n900s ??
i don't want to end up with no N900 ( really ) if something happened to one phone i'll always have backup ... in short i'll stick to N900 for a very long time, even if it's out of date, UNLESS something like it came out ( which i doubt it soon )

The Following User Says Thank You to rjneid For This Useful Post:
There was a theme for S60 v3 called “Mercedes”. It was black with a Merc badge in the centre of the screen, but the thing I loved about it was the icons. They were a very high glossy black with just a white outline of the image on them and a thin yellow highlite around the edge, a little bit like the Blacberry icons.
When coupled with the right shade of green backdrop it looked awesome.
If I can find it I'll whack it back onto the N95 and post a couple of screenies.

The Following User Says Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
i don't want to end up with no N900 ( really ) if something happened to one phone i'll always have backup ... in short i'll stick to N900 for a very long time, even if it's out of date, UNLESS something like it came out ( which i doubt it soon )
actually soon man, meego 1.2 will be out the 23rd if may, so expect a meego device this year.

Tags
just shoot me