Hi. I have a nokia N800 that I loved, but now that I just bought an iPhone (and hope to soon have it unlocked from AT&T) i dont have time for both gadgets.

Its almost new - there is no scratch or blemish. I bought it a months ago, and had a great summer with it. I also have a 2gb MMC card, which is very useful.

I will ship it with:

The soft case that it comes with,
All included manuals (theyre all accessible on the web anyways)
Charger
Cable
2 Styluses
2GB Card

I will ship it (USPS priority) for 280 to any lower 48 states US, but if you want any express shipping, you can pay me the difference for whatever you want - if you want it shipped to another country, we can discuss.

Its a great device and I love mine - taken great care of it.

If youre interested, reply. If youre worried about security issues, or me scamming you, we can arrange any terms, or a proof of faith or whatever you wish to see.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Vancouver, Canada
Do you have any heatware or ebay reference? Can you provide some picture of your n800 if possible? How much is shipping to Canada? (Btw, Iphone is already unlockable thru some firmware modification or hardware modification. I am sure you will find them easily if you google around )

Thx a million

Last edited by White_Hair; 2007-08-27 at 09:25.

Lets take this by PM from here, dont want to reveal personal details in public. If any body else is interested, let me know.

I was interested in Nokia n800 but i need to see its pics is it possible you can email me or provide me a link where you have uploaded its pics.... i need it to gift someone... and best possible way for me to transfer money is via paypal or i can deposit in your bank account...

interested

The N800 has now been sold (through this forum). Thank you!