Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Hi, if you are uploading these pics from your PC then the simplist way to rotate them would be to open the image in MSpaint > click Image > Flip/Rotate and select rotate by angle then save image.
I know how to rotate a pic. Thanks. But when puts it up, for some reason, the forum has its own way to put it, as if it occupies the least space, I dont know what is the rule. Suffice to say, you can have a pic upright but post horizontal or vice verse. So, I am asking about how to post it right. But thanks for the hlep anyway. Another question about posting, there is also some rule to shrink your pic, some shrink very small, some shrink less, again, I have no idea how to control it. I would like to see big big pic, but, for some format, they 'got' shrink by the posting and ends up tiny.

bun

It's definitely not the forum doing rotations. I think your software rotates them for preview only but doesn't actually modify the file. I used WIndows Photo Viewer to rotate your screenshots.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to aligatro For This Useful Post:
I dont know how you did it, but I have to say you sure do have tricks! Thanks, I will rotate them 1st before I post them, ....uh....next time, ... You sure demonstrated that it can be done. Thanks,

BTW, the 1st 2 pics the chinese subtitles has meanings:

pic 1, kungfu panda "All sit down."

pic 2, kungfu panda "this time you have to pay attention...."

So take a wild guess, in this thread, who is the big kungfu panda and who is he talkin to ... uh, ha!

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2010-10-04 at 21:02.

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
hey guys maybe this sounds stupid but does anyone know how i can install the asphalt 5 demo?i alrealy tried a few sites and it says just cant download cause its not supported,...
regards

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Paris

The Following User Says Thank You to bingbings For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
thank you very much.bookmarked the site.but there is one problem.
i can't go out the flight mode.if i unselect flightmode in settings it is next time back.
but i've seen somwhere a fix for that.

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

qq when i write in the dpkg command the only answer i get is cannot access archive:No such file or directory -_-
solution anyone ?

sorry wrong thread.

Last edited by sorcgsdf; 2010-10-22 at 08:19.

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
@bun could you put up a .akp file link to winamp or pm with one. I'm talking the new beta 5.59, i can't download from official site wont show up in Market. Have tried the market fix from Nitdroid forum with no luck. Maybe the reason is that i'm located in Denamrk?

Anyway would be nice if you could point to one or if it's possible to share your download somehow

I'm posting this cause i read you commented in the 'winamp for android' thread...

TIA Dousan

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Originally Posted by Dousan View Post
@bun could you put up a .akp file link to winamp or pm with one. I'm talking the new beta 5.59, i can't download from official site wont show up in Market. Have tried the market fix from Nitdroid forum with no luck. Maybe the reason is that i'm located in Denamrk?

Anyway would be nice if you could point to one or if it's possible to share your download somehow

I'm posting this cause i read you commented in the 'winamp for android' thread...

TIA Dousan
Check your PM box.

I forget where I got it, I think it is also from market, that allows one to set whatever country they want, I will look it up later. So altogether, I have the market fix, the youtube thing, and market enabler (I think it did no squat) and then this market 'setting', sorry, I really forget the name of the apk, I think it is also from the forum.nitdroid.com market fixing. That allows me to find winamp.apk. Just PM me, I will help.

bun

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:

Tags
appss, n900s, nitdroid