Active Topics

Notices

I like it even though I don't have a lot of informations about resistors but i like this kind of stuff and hope that I can learn much more of it .

Posts: 654 | Thanked: 664 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Germany
If only every new member would make a first impression like that Great job and welcome!!!

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
I wish I could have made a contribution to the community like this, but unfortunatly I dnt have the knowledge or expertiece in this area and dnt have enough free time to do so...

Even though I probably wont use this I really appreciate this app for those who will and am thankful for the developer work... I only hope that this is " a step in the right direction" for maemo because this would prove that it it has apps that are very productively useful and actually help ppl.

it looks cool. especially for one that cant remember the color band.

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Turin, Italy
Hope to see it soon on Extras

If I'd care about my English, then I wouldn't try to post in English.

Even though I don't know how usable the app might be, the screenshots are great. The graphics are almost a piece of art.

Nice work, Sergio. Amazing graphics. You should definitely make more applications. And don’t forget to put it in the extras…

Originally Posted by b2barker View Post

I still look it up/measure it with meter after 20 years of EE
Lol - that's shocking!

Looks like a great little app but how about an enhancement? I'd see people learning colour codes as the main users of this app. How about a little test mode - it creates a random colour pattern but keeps the value hidden until the user asks to see it - and vice versa - gives a value and gets the user to select the bands). Would help people learning the codes.

(Of course then they wouldn't need your app any more )

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 164 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Chateauroux, FRANCE
really well done, even if i haven't to use it...

Qt4 is really powerfull, i love it too, and i'am going to make some pretty apps for N900 with it if a have some time ...

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Chicago, US
Nice! You should add the ability to recognize the resistor from a picture taken with the camera ;-).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinsh For This Useful Post: