Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
wasnt sure where to put this so i put it here... for some reason , when i log in to ITT on my N810 its not remembering my name and password , and i have to log in everytime i open my browser to it. Any ideas?

try to put a 'www' prefix to the URL.

i did that....typed www.internettablettalk.com , clicked forums , logged in and ticked the remember me check box, went to the main forum page and saved it as a bookmark as i have done many times in the past , but when i close the browser and the reopen it when i click on my ITT bookmark it isnt logging me in.

Edit: it is saving my view preference (classic) but no matter what i do i cant get it to save my login information. and its only on my tablet... not having any issues with my pc.

Last edited by munky261; 2008-09-29 at 12:42.

sounds like a cookie issue....in your browser clear all cookies (unless you know of a way to delete only the itT cookies) and start over again.

i cleared all cookies and still geting the same issue. theres no issue with saving passwords or logging into any other site.

It's about the old themes running on a newer forum software. Try using the 'n810 v2' and see if you get the same error.

no luck on it either

i found the issue , i disabled privoxy and everything is fine now, it is remembering my ITT login. seems something in the latest update breaks it. it was working fine before as i was and always have ran privoxy as well as adblock browser addon.

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
When someone pointed to a link lacking www. before internettablettalk.com/forums I seemed logged out.