Closed Thread
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Don't put pressure on me -.- Still learning languages :/ So far done with HTML, CSS & JavaScript
Come on, where's C++, or at least python!

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Akkumaru View Post
Didn't even look at'em yet

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by mikeymouse
To all negative m-r0ns on TMO:
No offense taken, f*ckhead.

Originally Posted by mickeymouse
You FAIL

Jolla and Qt(Quick) ROCKS The community will get bigger and we fight you
Delusions grandeur are more often than not a sign of further-developing mental unhealthiness. But one shall not pity those people, they should be provided some help instead. Basement dwelling and social negligence have always shown negative influences on the mind...

Last edited by don_falcone; 2013-07-05 at 16:57.

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Theox is 100 years old

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Artyom View Post
nope on the contrary you called everyone a fanboy blame os's just because your two n900's were broken. broke your toys and blame it on the other kids? how old is that? and then administration moved all the unrelated messages. the ones you called etards made a mistake and answered your cr*p. now no one even cares.
Told you once, and I will repeat, GET OUT, you have no idea about what you're talking about, and saying that nonsense just makes you look even stupider that you already are. It's the 3rd time I say to you to get out, don't you know how to unplug your pc, do you need a tutorial. I checked out your stats and your posts are just a waste of bytes in the vBulletin Database.

When I SAY GET OUT, it means that your level of understanding is below the standard and you don't belong here. Yes, you have the freedom of speech, but stop complaining when I'm getting personal, because you know why, with the other users I had a constructive debate, with you, just rage because your level of stupidity.

And yet again, GET OUT!

HTML, PHP, CSS, JS, etc are ok, but you should learn a proper programming language like C or C++, know this and you will then adapt easily to any other language.

Theox is 100 years old
Nope, I ain't dead yet!

Not knowing what you're talking about: $5

Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
I go to a computer science college to learn about computer science, but it seems that I have to pass a year with all the useless courses ... like countless types of math
Telling others they don't know what they're talking about: $10

Told you once, and I will repeat, GET OUT, you have no idea about what you're talking about, and saying that nonsense just makes you look even stupider that you already are. It's the 3rd time I say to you to get out, don't you know how to unplug your pc, do you need a tutorial. I checked out your stats and your posts are just a waste of bytes in the vBulletin Database.

When I SAY GET OUT, it means that your level of understanding is below the standard and you don't belong here. Yes, you have the freedom of speech, but stop complaining when I'm getting personal, because you know why, with the other users I had a constructive debate, with you, just rage because your level of stupidity.

And yet again, GET OUT!
Being a complete tool in less than three months at tmo: Priceless

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Btw Artyom; you missed Theo's point. A device-/OS-specific forum doesnt necessarily have to keep you being blind to appreciating developments outside your preferred ideology/'ecosystem'.
Oh I missed this one nice. I never said it should be all about specific stuff. But calling everyone fanboy in a "mostly maemo user based" forum is just ridiculous. Ofcourse the other developments outside can be appreciated.

I am here to comment on the success rate of the new Jolla project on the current market. I have nothing against linux (I love it), I have nothing against Jolla (as a newborn company),
Those were hate speeches not comments.This is the point where you regain your consciousness. So I will just ignore the previous ones. I really don't have the time for some ego fight.

Another good saying. But didn't you ever wondered why people move to Apple? You don't get born with Apple in your hand, what makes you switch to another company? Ask yourself this question and then come back here and post what you got!
I know why people move to Apple and the reasons are obvious. It was Apple, it was cool, it had apps, it was fast, amazing, beautiful, cool, amazing, beautiful....... The other reason was Nokia not listening to customers and making the same symbian device with a different body. I have an iOS device but I'm not interested in what Apple offers to me. The N9 meets my needs.

I was just commenting that a newborn company, that is going to work with a no-name chinese company for hardware isn't going to be a success on the current market. People started looking just for NAMES, because the no-name companies started building bad cheap stuff and customers started running away from them. Let's say there is no Nokia and no Jolla (so no fanboyism when answering this question). What would you buy a SONY device or a Syng-YianMio Electronics device. What would you trust to buy? Knowing that both have the same OS (this is to exclude the OS fanboys)

Answer me this, and then you will see my point of vew!
The worst case scenario in my opinion is that they might use a MTK (Mediatek) chipset. And it's not a noname company. Also those chipsets have decent processing power. But I doubt that they will go for anything like that.
Agreed all are names for most. For me, "in a sterile unbiased environment" that depends on whether that "Syng-YianMio Electronics" has guarantee and support in my country as same as Sony. Also the pricing and is another thing to consider and quality. "in a sterile and unbiased environment" We don't know what the quality of "Syng-YianMio Electronics" is.

The other one was an invented name, just to show you my point. Why are you going to buy this Jolla, since you have no idea where the hardware is produced? My idea would be that Jolla should join XDA forums and stard to build cutom Jolla for EXISTENT DEVICES first.

After people test it, and maybe like it or dislike it, they can have a chance to get a contract with Samsung, maybe HTC, maybe Motorola, or maybe WITH NOKIA again!
Agree at some point. Some workers should spend some time in the related forums but they can't give the OS before the device comes out. How do you expect them to sell the devices then?

What they are doing is VERY BAD MARKETING! Launch a new unknown product, and expect that masses are going to buy them!
I don't think they expect big masses to buy jolla phones. That's simply impossible and did you ever thought that they might not have the money that big companies like MS have?
And also MS spent billions on good, agressive marketting but it didn't work well for them so far.

The dialogs are true.

Yes, I see somthing wrong. They started this long ago so TIME itself and product quality make their name rise up. For me, if that company have a good history, I was pleased with every device but the last one FAILS me, I loose ALL MY TRUST in that company.
But that's you. No one has to think like you.

Think of this, jolla is collaborating with a no-name company for the hardware, if that hardware is bad who is going down, the hardware company or the Jolla company?
In that case naturally Jolla will go down but why do you want to think that they will be collaborate with a noname hardware company?

Microsoft until 2012 NEVER had a device built for their software, Windows collaborated with HTC, SAMSUNG, and SONY ERICSSON.
Google still don't have any proprietary device.
Why aren't they considered as proprietary devices? Especially Google's Nexus devices get great support from google compared to other Android devices.

So the best marketing is Google's and Microsoft's because: Don't blame our software, blame the hardware, that is bad!
Not for MS. Also they don't make marketting like that for WP. They made a fast OS so if that fails (in terms of stability) they have no one but to blame theirselves.

I am, because not Jolla is building the hardware, but a no-name chinese factory. I saw some specs, and after seeing some fake iphones, I lol'd a bit and then I felt sorry for Jolla.
Again you are so sure that it will be built with a noname chinese chip. But you don't know that there are powerful chips out there. So powerful that the rapidly growing Chinese tablet market owes those chips for their success. So much bias for a guy that calls everyone fanboy. But who am I to say that. I've already become one by liking the work jolla's done. The specs you saw, there weren't exact brands or names. Because they probably don't have a exact chip partner. When they have it. You will get a proper spec sheet with proper names.

With no ads your product is dead! NOT EVEN HERE on your forum you can't see any ads about Jolla and their website is a complete crap.
Why should there be an ad here? This forum isn't related to any company anymore and again does jolla have enough money to put ads everywhere? No.

And going back to my first statement, won't Jolla be an epic fail of the 2014?
No the second or third maybe. In my opinion it still won't come close to the fail of Microsoft's WP and Samsung's Tizen delay. And I had my hopes on Tizen.

I hope you take a good sleep and read my words with some decency. I had answers for your previous posts but putting them here seemed just... so heartless. Best wishes.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
This thread has just become even more awesomer...

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
thread closed.

Closed Thread