Active Topics

Closed Thread
i love this thread

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Well, u got to be a blind fanboy to support Jolla, when everyone knows that these are the same people that can't code a competitive device. N9 was worse than N900 and they had couple of years to get it straight. You must be a blind fanboy to support them. Given their record, they will again release a beta OS. All you see on these videos is nice gesture based OS, but where are the small important things: flawless typing, adjustable fonts, flawless emails, SMS threads that don't mix, smooth interface, smooth transitions, beautiful and responsive browser. Jolla will be a fail. They don't have a winning pedigree.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Jolla being a failure would hardly be epic. Nothing of their size or stature is.

More like the sound of a little bug getting squashed.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
flawless typing, adjustable fonts, flawless emails, SMS threads that don't mix, smooth interface, smooth transitions, beautiful and responsive browser.
You're so obsessed with things being 'smooth' I suspect you Veet your nuts.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Jolla will be a fail. They don't have a winning pedigree.
Microsoft have a well deserved world wide reputation for insecure, unstable, virus-hosting crapware. Even a member of NOKIA's own board made his fortune trying to fill the gaping security holes in their hopelessly defective software.

Witness NOKIA's catastrophic collapse since replacing Jolla's team with Microsoft's. Everyone knows Microsoft's pedigree, that's why hardly anybody wants a Windows Phone.

I still haven't seen one in the wild.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
This Samsung model will win the mobile war.

http://www.theonion.com/video/new-we...ur-dick,33017/

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Artyom View Post
nope they all stopped making wp devices except for htc and nokia. and they probably won't produce anymore. wp is not one hell of an os. there is nothing special and interesting.
accept it or leave it, people simply don't want ms to get into the smartphone business. they had enough of it on pc. spending millions and millions on ad campaigns didn't work sorry.

calling people fanboy in the maemo forum just because they use n900/n9/n950's? LOL thats hilarious.

yeah they probably will fail but it won't come close to the failure of microsoft's smartphone business.

aaand we are coming to the same outcome. repeating the same ****. better and better with non explanation included.

so the conclusion of this topic is
if you don't use android ios or wp you are a filthy diehard fanboy living in an ivory tower. no matter what, they are better because they are aggresively advertised. and the things that are advertised is always good. blame the os's when you broke a 4 year old device.
Just... just get out. Get a deep breath and learn to read again! Dammit, I never seen a guy so... soooo.... ... ... ... like you!

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
Just... just get out. Get a deep breath and learn to read again! Dammit, I never seen a guy so... soooo.... ... ... ... like you!
You mad?
I read the whole thing and i summarized it for you. Whats wrong with that?

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
You mad?
I read the whole thing and i summarized it for you. Whats wrong with that?
Took you 1 whole day to give this "semi-******ed troll" answer. Get out!

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
Took you 1 whole day to give this "semi-******ed troll" answer. Get out!
Haha lol nice, very nice. Why should i answer your nonsense immediately? Even the administration knows it's all nonsense and put the thread here.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Haha lol nice, very nice. Why should i answer your nonsense immediately? Even the administration knows it's all nonsense and put the thread here.
Fartyom is another evolutionary missing link. Anthropologists are hunting him down.

Closed Thread